General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

you guys should come up with a movie titled "Yuzu and Nessie" M rated 

It'd be a horror movie. You know that the trailer will have nothing but a voice saying, Grollum-like, "My Precious..."

2 hours ago, Xen said:

It'd be a horror movie. You know that the trailer will have nothing but a voice saying, Grollum-like, "My Precious..."

"In 20xx, a team of investigators managed to gain access to the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club, after receiving reports of the mythical creature "4A" spotted on the ice. They disappeared during the investigations but a raccoon was found guarding the camera shortly after they were declared legally dead. These are their findings"

Spoiler

[Shot of a rando standing outside TCC]

I1: Well, we finally arrived here. Today is our first skating lesson, we'll talk around with the people there and see what we can find...

[They enter the place. Finally, they arrive to the rink, where Yuzu is walking out]

Cameraman: That's the guy who won the Olympics right.

I1: Isn't he japanese?

Cameraman: But he trains here, he can speak english

[I1 tapping on Yuzu's shoulder]

I1:Excuse me, hi. Uh, we're shooting a documentary about skating and we'll be here for a few days. Is that ok?

Yuzu: [pretty smile] Ummm yeah. Is it about skating for... [drawing a circle with his free hand, the one not dragging his suitcase behind him] everyone?

I1: Uh...

Cameraman: Yeah, we will release it on the internet.

Yuzu: Ok, good. I'm happy that more people will know about skating and um... Yeah. That's good. [giggle]

I1: Have you heard about the 4A?

Cameraman: [whispers] straight to the point huh...

Yuzu squints, smile fades.

Yuzu: What do you know about that?

I1: We've heard that it has been seen here, and that it's very rare.

Yuzu blinks, looks at the cameraman quickly.

Yuzu: Sorry, no. I have to go.

:13877886: so bored, i want to see him againnnnn

ETA: Ended up writing it lol, uploaded to ao3

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

"In 20xx, a team of investigators managed to gain access to the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club, after receiving reports of the mythical creature "4A" spotted on the ice. They disappeared during the investigations but a raccoon was found guarding the camera shortly after they were declared legally dead. These are their findings"

Hide contents

[Shot of a rando standing outside TCC]

I1: Well, we finally arrived here. Today is our first skating lesson, we'll talk around with the people there and see what we can find...

[They enter the place. Finally, they arrive to the rink, where Yuzu is walking out]

Cameraman: That's the guy who won the Olympics right.

I1: Isn't he japanese?

Cameraman: But he trains here, he can speak english

[I1 tapping on Yuzu's shoulder]

I1:Excuse me, hi. Uh, we're shooting a documentary about skating and we'll be here for a few days. Is that ok?

Yuzu: [pretty smile] Ummm yeah. Is it about skating for... [drawing a circle with his free hand, the one not dragging his suitcase behind him] everyone?

I1: Uh...

Cameraman: Yeah, we will release it on the internet.

Yuzu: Ok, good. I'm happy that more people will know about skating and um... Yeah. That's good. [giggle]

I1: Have you heard about the 4A?

Cameraman: [whispers] straight to the point huh...

Yuzu squints, smile fades.

Yuzu: What do you know about that?

I1: We've heard that it has been seen here, and that it's very rare.

Yuzu blinks, looks at the cameraman quickly.

Yuzu: Sorry, no. I have to go.

:13877886: so bored, i want to see him againnnnn

TBC pleasee got me hooked

28 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I need to get it out of my system because i got the whole thing planned out :P i'll upload it later to ao3 :rofl:

:rofl:Great! I am sitting here, having packed, not feeling nervous any more about getting up in the middle of the night to fly to Helsinki ( will I miss the plane?? etc...)— but now I have a big grin on my face and I will go to sleep smiling!:thanks:

1 minute ago, raebia said:

:rofl:Great! I am sitting here, having packed, not feeling nervous any more about getting up in the middle of the night to fly to Helsinki ( will I miss the plane?? etc...)— but now I have a big grin on my face and I will go to sleep smiling!:thanks:

How can you sleep tho, when you are hours away from going to meet THE HANYU

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

How can you sleep tho, when you are hours away from going to meet THE HANYU

Well, I can at least try...:rofl:.

Honestly, I was never so panicked about missing a plane........

I habe multiple printouts for alternative ways to reach the airport...:rofl3:

22 minutes ago, raebia said:

Honestly, I was never so panicked about missing a plane........

I habe multiple printouts for alternative ways to reach the airport...:rofl3:

I’ve checked the time my flight boards online ten times already even though I have it written on my calendar beside my bed :4:

19 minutes ago, river said:

I’m pretty sure he did that on purpose.

Like everything he does :peekapooh:

Also i did end up writing the found footage thing bc i'm in a spooky mood for HALLOWEENIE so... if you want to read it it's in AO3 hahaha. The summary is enough to identify it :P