General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Maybe there should be a thread specifically for that type of thing ;)

That would impair the naturalness of this bit of conversation, sorry! Once in a while, we can go into a parallel world, I guess - I think no one will stay there forever. We've pretty much exhausted it by now - but people involved had a laugh or two.

And it was very tongue-in-cheek - everything I posted certainly was.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Yeah, that's not insulting to everyone who was just having fun here. At all. Nice going. 

It might be fun for you guys but some members are obviously bothered by it so maybe you should tone it down next time.

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Off-topic: 5 years is creepy? Why? I think it's the most common age difference between couples.... 

She's underage right now. Having that kind of conversation(ten kids?) about someone who isn't legal it's creepy to me, i'm sorry :slinkaway: I know you weren't being serious but still makes my stomach turn

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yeah, that's not insulting to everyone who was just having fun here. At all. Nice going. 

I don't see why stating my opinion that i find that creepy and that i don't like ships is insulting. Some people don't like ships.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

No need to get offended. People were just expressing their opinions, that's all.

And we were just having fun with that Magazine cover. No need to get offended.

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

She's underage right now. Having that kind of conversation about someone who isn't legal it's creepy to me, i'm sorry :slinkaway:

She's legally over the age of consent and can legally get married in Russia. But that's not quite the point - no one was seriously marrying her off. Really. They are free to choose whoever they both like.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

That cover is a wreck and deserves to be fed to Meoima's cats though

Your opinion of cats is very mistaken if you think you can make a cat eat a magazine cover. :smiley-taunt014: