General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Xen said:

I want to see stats on how many copies of that Aera gets sold. And now, I also know how I want my quad ladies to look (is this more quad loop or 3A?).

From what I’m seeing it’s alright No.1 on new magazines ranking... and what’s better, is that there’s a quota on how many copies you can buy:laughing: No one can order more than 6 copies from Amazon... Did they learn their lesson from pre-order sold-out 家庭畫報?

I think this is more like quad loop. Unusual, dangerously attractive, but also with this innocent purity. I’d imagine 3A to bear something more like a sense of trust, confidence and grandeur🤔

4 часа назад, Anya сказал:

:embSwan::embSwan::embSwan: I'm SHOOKT!  I want MOOOORRRRREEEEEE pictures.  This is a complete 360 from his previous area covers. :laughing:

And I just ordered KATEIGAHO, Anan and a couple of others :13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

I dunno if I would have any money left for post-Olys magazines *so better just die during streaming.... form gorgeousness of course*

Shoma Uno looks sharp in workout; Brian Orser weighs in on Yuzuru Hanyu’s training

“Yuzu is planning two quad toe loops, two quad salchows and possibly a quad loop for the free skate,” Orser stated, while continuing to talk positively about the reigning gold medalist’s fitness.

Seems like the 4S/4Lo/3F // 4S3T/4T1Lo3S/4T/3A2T/3Lz layout may be coming. Even if he replaced 4Lo by 3Lo, it still only means one 3A. Cue mourning. 

Orser also relayed a comical incident relating to his comments earlier this week about Hanyu’s health.

“I exchanged texts with Yuzu to ask if it was OK if I gave some update to the press,” Orser said. “Yuzu wrote back, ‘Yes. It’s OK. I already read them.’ “

*target removed*

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Shoma Uno looks sharp in workout; Brian Orser weighs in on Yuzuru Hanyu’s training

Seems like the 4S/4Lo/3F // 4S3T/4T1Lo3S/4T/3A2T/3Lz layout may be coming. 

*target removed*

:rofl:

Also, re: Kateigaho selling out, I found an unread Amazon Japan email in my inbox telling me there was a time sale on the premium edition for 1800yen TT_TT That's how it went so quickly.

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'll weep if Shoma is the only one to do 4Lo at the Olympics...

Yeah. :(

But 4Lo can put more of a burden on his right foot so he probably can't train it as much? Probably back to doing 1 per session or something, like after ACI, so let's see if it'll be ready and non-testy by the 17th. 

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yeah. :(

But 4Lo can put more of a burden on his right foot so he probably can't train it as much? Probably back to doing 1 per session or something, like after ACI, so let's see if it'll be ready and non-testy by the 17th. 

I know but :( 4Lz I could care less about but I'll miss that heavely loop. It's my favourite after 3A. v_v