General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, SSS said:

when he is talking about why his costume is not ready...

because his new costume didn't fit due to his growing body :devilYuzu:

WHAT!? This is news! I can't believe this planet has broken yet.

I think, in the other ACI thread, someone was saying that in the backstage picture Yuzu looked taller than Javi. Then they were just joking that Javi might have shrunk.

DUM DUM DUM!

6 minutes ago, robin said:

How are you still?? alive???

Just now, Mastyaeva said:

I would definitely fainted for a couple of seconds.

It was Boston.. if now, I don't know what will happen.

btw, my heart beat yesterday during Chopin once hit 127 <- magic heart beat number XD

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

WHAT!? This is news! I can't believe this planet has broken yet.

I think, in the other ACI thread, someone was saying that in the backstage picture Yuzu looked taller than Javi. Then they were just joking that Javi might have shrunk.

DUM DUM DUM!

pic pic pic!!!

6 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

It's a funny story, I've already told it once. I was exactly above the place where the skaters came from the ice after the medal ceremony in Helsinki. So it was very close. The girl next to me wanted to make a good photo and called him by name. When he turned around, looking for someone who called him, her face was closed by a camera and he decided that it was me. So he looked at me. I immediately started to clap and smile to show my admiration. Then he tried to smile (I think), but his lips no longer obeyed because of fatigue. But he said his usual "thank you" by lips. :13877886:

OMG OMG OMG :dpooh: I don't think I can shout to him... too shy... I should record someone shouting "Yuzu" and play it one day I get good seat

5 hours ago, MrPudding said:

:sadPooh:

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Yup, he read all banners and bowed to all of them 💖 

...Me crying.

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

Awww. He is such a nice and humble guy. Before I got into him, I keep seeing ppl comment on his arrogant he is but when I decided to look into it ... it's the exact opposite. :sadPooh:

If I'm honest, I stopped listening to people's critique, if it doesn't have at least one positive/neutral point before or afterwards, even if it's not connected to criticized point (ex. people talking about Patricks foot in the mouth syndrom and fawning over his SS in the next sentence), since I love to believe people who can be Polyanna to anybody. In Yuzuru's case it's just easier than with anybody else :)

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Members with 100 posts, say hello to your new rank.

Also Tracy just waved at me and I think I'm going to faint.

Pancakes invade the planet!

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

#thingstodobeforeretirement. Still, well skated, even with that costume...

58 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Don't tell me, he will show the new costume only during the Rostelecom Cup. :13877886: Now I need to buy binoculars and probably sunglasses (anti-sparkles protection). And to increase the dose of sedatives like... in two times?

Anti-sparkles? You mean you didn't develop third eyelid to be able to look at the sparkle directly yet? I thought it was a must for joining the Planet xD

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh:you want me to die, right. The hydroblade right in front of me didn't kill me but that would definitely kill me

NOOOOO, don't kill Hydro, we need the regular updates n the Planet (selfish seems to be becoming my second name, lately xP)

33 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

he then explained himself that he meant second highest person, that yuzu still holds the top 3 

Lol, Johnny...'yeah, y'know, I'm skipping some of Yuzuru's scores because if the list was full, it would go Yuzu, Yuzu, Yuzu, Shoma, Yuzu, Javi, Yuzu..."

2 minutes ago, liv said:

well, he is better than they are. He should have more. 

I think Plushy still sits in the first though? with 13 records or so... *off to check her data*

7 минут назад, Aotoshiro сказал:

Anti-sparkles? You mean you didn't develop third eyelid to be able to look at the sparkle directly yet? I thought it was a must for joining the Planet xD

The costume is made according to his ideas. I'm afraid my skills will not be enough this time.

pages of this thread are moving at the speed of light again :laughing: hard to catch up all conversations.

wishing all the best to everyone who will watch yuzu on livestream and at the arena. the atmosphere was so great regardless where the fans are :smile: i might not be able to watch the livestream later. so i'm praying for Yuzu. i believe he will do it no matter what :hachimaki: