General Yuzuru Chat

I just caught up with all the Nathan and Shoma news cause i was buzy with life.. all i can think is how TCC is reacting to this news. There must be pressure on Yuzu to perform because now everyone will focus on ACI knowing how 'well' the young ones did. But he is the type of person that does well when he's in this kind of position so we'll just have to see how the team handle this pressure. And also how they handle javi too. Javi also have the chance to get those high scores too. But even with this hype around the young ones i'm just sooo excited to see the cricket brothers competing together again! But for sure GPF and Oly will be a bloodbath with all the top 6 competing together.

15 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I just caught up with all the Nathan and Shoma news cause i was buzy with life.. all i can think is how TCC is reacting to this news. There must be pressure on Yuzu to perform because now everyone will focus on ACI knowing how 'well' the young ones did. But he is the type of person that does well when he's in this kind of position so we'll just have to see how the team handle this pressure. And also how they handle javi too. Javi also have the chance to get those high scores too. But even with this hype around the young ones i'm just sooo excited to see the cricket brothers competing together again! But for sure GPF and Oly will be a bloodbath with all the top 6 competing together.

6 days until ACI... I trust Yuzu and his programs , he's doing two programs that he absolutely loves and his present form is amazing ... he's gonna be okay ... I can't wait to see Javi's new programs!

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I was catching up a bit, too. I think this season will see a lot of discussions and drama, probably more off the ice, among fans, than on it.

I like to think at TCC they saw this coming and aren't really reacting in any way. Surely they know the records will fall this season. It's not that unexpected this season is picking up where the previous left off, I think, though it is frustrating. But I'm sure they saw it coming. Yuzu with his crazy foresight and planning skills surely saw it coming.

I guess we'll see if this is a trend next week...

And keep in mind, they still haven't beaten Chopin 2.0 and Seimei 1.0.

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

I was catching up a bit, too. I think this season will see a lot of discussions and drama, probably more off the ice, among fans, than on it.

I like to think at TCC they saw this coming and aren't really reacting in any way. Surely they know the records will fall this season. It's not that unexpected this season is picking up where the previous left off, I think, though it is frustrating. But I'm sure they saw it coming. Yuzu with his crazy foresight and planning skills surely saw it coming.

I guess we'll see if this is a trend next week...

And keep in mind, they still haven't beaten Chopin 2.0 and Seimei 1.0.

Let alone H&L... 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

I just caught up with all the Nathan and Shoma news cause i was buzy with life.. all i can think is how TCC is reacting to this news. There must be pressure on Yuzu to perform because now everyone will focus on ACI knowing how 'well' the young ones did. But he is the type of person that does well when he's in this kind of position so we'll just have to see how the team handle this pressure. And also how they handle javi too. Javi also have the chance to get those high scores too. 

This is not Brian's first rodeo so I am sure they expected this and honestly, I believe the reaction will be complete non-reaction, which is probably the best way to play this game right now.

Also, I would not expect scores that are similar to Lombardia. Just looking at USI too, I think the scores at ACI, and other challengers are going to be something different. Yes, Olympic season alone means elevated scores but considering the mess of the current system they will break it before we reach the GPs, never mind the Olympics, if they don't depress the Lombardia ones and even ISU wouldn't want that. 

Now how that all plays out in the media potentially, that's another matter but I like my blood pressure where it is, so all I am hoping for are a couple of solid performances come next week and we'll have a lot of fun and enjoyment on our hands! Fingers and toes crossed. 

30 minutes ago, the50person said:

I rmb Yuzu once reacted to one of his renditions of Vertigo? Or was it Hello I Love You? It was skated during his awkward teenager phase and he commented that his skating was very rough.

It was on Stars on Ice 2014 and he commented on Vertigo (his 2012 performance). I think he said something like he really didn't want to see it. hahaha (me too actually... too much second hand embarrassment...)

26 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

It was on Stars on Ice 2014 and he commented on Vertigo (his 2012 performance). I think he said something like he really didn't want to see it. hahaha (me too actually... too much second hand embarrassment...)

Oooh thanks! Darn, you are resourceful. :POOH:

27 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Of all editions of Vertigo they had to choose this...😂 I wish he got the chance to react to the 2014 (or was it 2015) ver of Vertigo though...that sensuous hip roll was a killer.