General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Floria said:

That killer look :dbana:

31 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

These are all deadly.

The picture of him after exiting hydroblade and the snow is flying from his fingers!

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Expect to see a lot of hydroblade gushing from me this season. 

I feel spoiled

hace 20 minutos , fluffypooh said:

4T3T Rippon is amazing, in fact I wouldn't mind him doing a tano in one of the jump, it would correspond with the opening pose!

(now we really need a killer seimei yuzu emoji..) 

4T3T rippon is for Chopin, I guess. Unless he wants to rippon 4S3T also :smiley-scared005:

ETA actually he almost did it in the SP at Worlds

4 минуты назад, bv vnlao сказал:

now i begin thinking about he will blows kiss while doing that jump

That's were I will be happy if he'll recycle Prince SP as an EX :darklordyuzu: just to see him blowing kisses left and right :10742290:

53 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

4T3T Rippon is amazing, in fact I wouldn't mind him doing a tano in one of the jump, it would correspond with the opening pose!

Yuzuru has done a Rippon before, on a 2T, so upping that to a 3T was probably, for him, not that difficult. But in actuality, a tano and a rippon have different consequences to how your body feels in the air during the jump so I think he'd probably not even try a tano. It's actually not as easy as people think. 

I am in love with the 3T Rippon though and more than anything it is because I can hear the salt trucks unloading by the dozens. Ahhh sweet, sweet sounds of salt pouring out.

9 minutes ago, bv vnlao said:

my poor heart can't hold it:10742290: now i begin thinking about he will blows kiss while doing that jump

How to hypnotize the judges into giving all +3 GOEs and 10s on PCS :smiley-scared005: btw can't imagine how it will look like on camera, the weird jumping face + trying to blow kisses....

8 минут назад, Neenah сказал:

I want this to happen, and I want a camera on the judges faces when it does :smiley-laughing021:

We will all envy evil judges place then... I already envy them enough cuz they can see that gorgeous cross rolls and deadly stare close up :10742290::10742290::10742290: