General Yuzuru Chat

41 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I'm really confused reading you : but what is this "text"? : I don''t have any social networks and from what I understand, it's not good at all and I smell like a kind of "unhealthy rag" and I think I typed in the right place!? and it's a kind of ill-founded attack in fact?? 

It's an opinion piece on Aera dot, which seems to be some kind of digital newspaper ? I think it attracted attention because people think they're associated with the Aera magazine that Yuzu's on the cover of. 

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

It is difficult for me to believe that the person Yuzuru has chosen as his spouse is just the submissive type who does not have her own opinions.

Spoiler

For her own sake, I hope it's the opposite! He's said in interviews that he can be quite stubborn and opinionated, so for sure anyone married to him would have to be equally strong.

18 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

C'est un article d'opinion sur Aera dot, qui semble être une sorte de journal numérique ? Je pense que cela a attiré l'attention parce que les gens pensent qu'ils sont associés au magazine Aera dont Yuzu fait la couverture. 

:thanks: for your answer 

15 分, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

For her own sake, I hope it's the opposite! He's said in interviews that he can be quite stubborn and opinionated, so for sure anyone married to him would have to be equally strong.

His coach, Tsuzuki sensei, said in an article that he thinks Yuzuru's wife might be the same type of his mother.

If he is correct :arrow-head-smiley-face:, she may be just the type you said, as Yuzuru once mentioned that as he and his mother are so alike (character as well as body shape), they often quarrel with each other :biggrin: 

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

His coach, Tsuzuki sensei, said in an article that he thinks Yuzuru's wife might be the same type of his mother.

If he is correct :arrow-head-smiley-face:, she may be just the type you said, as Yuzuru once mentioned that as he and his mother are so alike (character as well as body shape), they often quarrel with each other :biggrin: 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:LOL:

Hahaha !!! Yumi may be enlisted to help to 'manage' Yuzu. They could wrap him in a Swan bag if he gets too feisty

5 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I'm really confused reading you : but what is this "text"? : I don''t have any social networks and from what I understand, it's not good at all . . . . .

Here's another answer to your question:

8 hours ago, Fay said:

. . . . . The online AERA put out a very controversial article on Yuzuru Hanyu’s decision not to declare his partner’s identity under the flag of feminism. So Hanyu is the representative of the patriarchy depriving their wives of their identity, but on the other hand, there’s this shining example of Shohei Ohtani who apparently would never stoop so low. 

The whole piece reads like a comedy.  . . . . . 

8 hours ago, Perelandra said:

. . . . . This kind of excessive criticism may force Yuzu to re evaluate his life in the public eye which opens him up to intrusive scrutiny and unwarranted criticism. It would be a complete tragedy if Yuzu decides to withdraw from public life altogether, skating and all. Fans really will be bereft if Yuzu announces retirement because being a public figure is not worth the trouble that it causes

Oh, 'Cassandra' - please-please-please do not cry wolf, do not meet trouble halfway, do not paint this gloomy picture, do not be a prophet of doom ! As we say in German: Bite your tongue and do not paint the devil on the wall !!! Revoke your words lest they come true !  :eeking:     :smiley-scared003:    

Do I sound overly superstitious? Well, sorry, but this is serious! Your above scenario would really be the most tragical catastrophe :scared0011:  :crybaby:

2 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

Oh, 'Cassandra' - please-please-please do not cry wolf, do not meet trouble halfway, do not paint this gloomy picture, do not be a prophet of doom ! As we say in German: Bite your tongue and do not paint the devil on the wall !!! Revoke your words lest they come true !  :eeking:     :smiley-scared003:    

Do I sound overly superstitious? Well, sorry, but this is serious! Your above scenario would really be the most tragical catastrophe :scared0011:  :crybaby:

Very well Beatrice, I will do you as you request

I call upon the Gods of Olympus and the Muses Daughters of Zeus and the goddesses Nike and Tyche and beseech them to come to the aid of Yuzu, that they will create a circle of protection around Yuzu and all those he holds dear and the Muses will inspire him and Nike and Tyche will ensure that all his endeavours will succeed. 

All of those creative ideas will inspire Yuzu to continue performing with great success

Ahhh it seems I am too naiive about these type of articles being part of an ongoing strategy to bring Yuzu down and promote Ohtani...I don't understand Japanese media obviously! These are 2 great athletes, very different personalities....it seems there is lots of jealousy about Yuzuru's charm and popularity in the sporting world, though the impression I get from Ohtani himself is that he admires and respects Yuzuru.  This last week has been quite exhausiting for us fans, imagine what it must be like for Yuzuru

50 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

Oh, 'Cassandra' - please, please don't cry wolf, don't get in trouble halfway, don't paint that bleak picture, don't be a doomsayer! As we say in German: bite your tongue and don't paint the devil on the wall!!! Revoke your words lest they come true!  :research:     :smiley-scared003:    

Do I sound too superstitious? Well, sorry, but this is serious! Your scenario above would truly be the most tragic disaster:fear0011:  :Cry Baby:

36 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Alright Beatrice, I'll do what you ask

I invoke the Gods of Olympus and the Muses Daughters of Zeus and the goddesses Nike and Tyche and beg them to come to the aid of Yuzu, that they create a circle of protection around Yuzu and all those who are dear to her and the Muses inspire him and Nike and Tyche will ensure that all his endeavors succeed. 

All of these creative ideas will inspire Yuzu to keep playing with great success.

NO in my opinion, Yuzuru is smart enough to understand that this article is some kind of cursed trap and IF I were him I wouldn't take anything into account (he has a SIRIUS team if I remember correctly with lawyers) and would do 24/24 and even more (not his private life) but show / skating projects : because the where the "service troll" would be super happy to have made a "merry mess".......  

Hi everyone! I’m usually late to Yuzu’s news. The marriage thing, did he say where he entered his marriage registration or was it assumed in Japan?

Also, it seems tabloids like to bring up O player whenever Yuzu is mentioned. They play different sports and don’t really relate to each other. Any idea why they would almost always mention them together?

37 minutes ago, TTT said:

Hi everyone! I’m usually late to Yuzu’s news. The marriage thing, did he say where he entered his marriage registration or was it assumed in Japan?

Also, it seems tabloids like to bring up O player whenever Yuzu is mentioned. They play different sports and don’t really relate to each other. Any idea why they would almost always mention them together?

It seems that they cannot get over the fact that Yuzu is still gaining popularity even after announcing his marriage.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Very well Beatrice, I will do you as you request

I call upon the Gods of Olympus and the Muses Daughters of Zeus and the goddesses Nike and Tyche and beseech them to come to the aid of Yuzu, that they will create a circle of protection around Yuzu and all those he holds dear and the Muses will inspire him and Nike and Tyche will ensure that all his endeavours will succeed.

All of those creative ideas will inspire Yuzu to continue performing with great success.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart !  :thanks:

May the Olympians and all other deities of the universe hear your above words  0:)  and may those wishes be fulfilled :fingerscrossed:  :yes:  

Long live the Emperor of Planet Hanyu ! Diecimilla anni al nostro imperatore !  :worship: