General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

@robin

The only problem is I don't think I can stay calm anymore :tantrum:So I'm just gonna follow what Prince and Yuzu says... Let's go crazy :dancingpooh:

It's impossible to stay calm when it comes to Yuzu, I learned that pretty fast. There's no use in trying :crazyshit2:

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It's like waiting for a volcano to erupt haha

We don't know for sure when it's going to happen but we know it's going to be soon...

Geography of Planet Hanyu: billions of fans, many skating rinks, the Land of the Poohs, many skating museums (with Yuzu statues), the Seimei Shrine and so on... and in a corner, THE BIG VOLCANO, which will erupt fireworks in the skating universe.:smiley-happy085:

35 minutes ago, CiaoCiao said:

Geography of Planet Hanyu: billions of fans, many skating rinks, the Land of the Poohs, many skating museums (with Yuzu statues), the Seimei Shrine and so on... and in a corner, THE BIG VOLCANO, which will erupt fireworks in the skating universe.:smiley-happy085:

Isn't it much nicer if the volcano is filled with gold medals... :tongueyuzu:

2 minutes ago, CiaoCiao said:

There's no lava, but MOLTEN GOLD :darklordyuzu:

someone draw this map pls

Each day that passes means bigger chance next day... and tomorrow is thursday, so maybe by my suppertime we will know... if not, the earth starts quaking as a sign of the impending explosion that will be probably next week...  if memory serves, he does media day and then heads to japan soon after.... well, at least there is world track and field to slightly distract ....

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

la la land

As long as it does not contain Rayan Gosling's singing I'm (almost) fine with it! 

2 hours ago, SydneyH said:

Talking about crazy things , don't ask me why but yesterday I dreamt about Yuzu skating on Despacito ...and Brian was dancing with Pooh-san :dancingpooh: ... Summer is not good for me lol 

Thanks for good laugh :rofl:

To add to the Planet's landscape: miles of rice, small tomato and strawberry fields...bell peppers are banned from the table and only survive in the wilderness... Earphone factories rise into the sky as cities' most prominent landmarks... Rinks that open at noon are surrounded by video game centers that doesn't close till midnight... Tall TV towers that relay baseball games from planet earth... The number of gyms has doubled over the past year... Summer sanatoriums provide bv calculators and warhorse bingos for hysterical fanyus waiting for news...