General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu is so natural featuring as special guest on Tetsuko no Heya, articulate and witty throughout.

Yuzu has such impeccable manners and looks extremely debonair in the three piece.

Yuzu goes to Tetsuko san at the end and kneels at her side and they have a lovely tete a tete about Gift. Then Yuzu bids everyone goodbye, thanking everyone as he exits and runs away like an adorable Emperor penguin chick ( wearing grey like the grey down of this species )

Tetsuko san gazes at Yuzu with tremendous fondness and wearing her wonderful big dress, she is reminiscent of a Fairy Godmother. 

I was laughing earlier today when I read through translations, thinking how Yuzu really just always tells us the same old things (we know about gyoza and purin and games and everything already), but then later today I got to thinking, Tetsuko's Room must be a much bigger audience than a lot of the places where he's shared those things with fans before, right? So maybe these facts (that he already knows are endearing from our attachment to them) are new for people in that audience, and will be just as endearing to them as they have been for us for years (and years, and years LOL).

8 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu is so natural featuring as special guest on Tetsuko no Heya, articulate and witty throughout.

Yuzu has such impeccable manners and looks extremely debonair in the three piece.

Yuzu goes to Tetsuko san at the end and kneels at her side and they have a lovely tete a tete about Gift. Then Yuzu bids everyone goodbye, thanking everyone as he exits and runs away like an adorable Emperor penguin chick ( wearing grey like the grey down of this species )

Tetsuko san gazes at Yuzu with tremendous fondness and wearing her wonderful big dress, she is reminiscent of a Fairy Godmother. 

A well known perfectionist always does way in a perfect manner🤪I wonder whether he has OCD (Obsessive & Compulsive Disease)? Being an orthodontist, I have to perform my work in a systemic manner with precision (particularly when  fixing braces on teeth).I have certain degree of OCD which is sometimes really annoying. Need to check car door few times despite knowing it's locked.My front door handle needs frequent replacement because of constant checking. At times, friends are getting annoyed with me stating 'I thought you just checked your car door and it's definitely locked'...pretty embarrassing right😂

27 minutes ago, YuzuJay said:

Photo Panel exhibition commemorating his book release at MARUZEN & Junkudo Bookstore Umeda Store.

Here also clip from Yuzu's exhibited posters in
Sanseido bookstore Yurakucho🤗

The posters will be on display until 31th May.

[NEWS]

On 5/2/2023 at 10:02 AM, Anni said:

From Turkish youtuber, who has already commented some of Yuzu's performances on youtube, this time Ashura-chan from Yokohama.:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

"I love you Yuzuru Hanyu"

[NEWS]

Mustafa thanked for sharing the link, he seemed very surprised.:agree:

[NEWS]

By the way you can also watch his commentary to Yuzu's "One Summer's Day" performance on his youtube channel. 

23 hours ago, LAY said:

I am so sad that I can't join as member😭

:consoling2:

26 minutes ago, Anni said:

Mustafa thanked for sharing the link, he seemed very surprised.:agree:

[NEWS]

By the way you can also watch his commentary to Yuzu's "One Summer's Day" performance on his youtube channel. 

He really wanted to praise Yuzu so much but just couldn't find appropriate flattered words to say. But we fanyus know 'what' he is trying to express his love for Yuzu's skating🤪