General Yuzuru Chat

Daily Spread Eagle

Old Man Pooh san Returns to Planet Hanyu

Emperor Hanyu Journeys to the Northern City to Reunite with Prime Minister Pooh

Towards the end of April, Emperor Hanyu visited one of the most esteemed nobles, the wise and munificent Duchess Tetsuko. Emperor Hanyu was a special guest at her Palace. The entire palace had been decorated with flower garlands and the Duchess had invited the Emperor to eat pudding and spend time with her. The Duchess had been present at the Gift of Castle Dome and since that time had been hoping that the Emperor would be an honoured guest in her home. The Emperor was delighted oblige and they talked about the Emperors plans for the Kingdom, reminisced about the Emperor's childhood exploits and even joked fondly about one the the Emperor's most fearsome tutors. 

Following this audience the Emperor travelled in secret to the Land of Ice Lakes and Snow. The Emperor had spent many years there, when he was Prince Hanyu in order to perfect the Ice Rituals and assume his role as Emperor. Emperor Hanyu had applied himself diligently and had received instruction from three of the most respected tutors. Sadly the outbreak of a deadly disease had forced the Young Emperor to flee back to Planet Hanyu and in the dreadful haste Prime Minister Pooh san had not been able to board the transport back to the Planet and the Emperor had not had time to bid a suitable farewell to his tutors. As the pandemic had finally settled to almost safe levels Emperor Hanyu made the journey back to visit his esteemed tutors to express his gratitude and reunite with Prime Minister Pooh

Once the Emperor and Prime Minister Pooh were safely back at Palace Hanyu a portrait of Prime Minister Old Man Pooh san and Deputy PM YuzuPooh was displayed at the gates of Palace Hanyu.

PM Pooh has commended the Deputy PM for having very ably conducted his duties and supporting Emperor Hanyu. The two Poohs are looking forward to working together. 

On 5/3/2023 at 10:43 PM, Pammi said:

I got a copy today too!! I only managed Yuzu's handwritten message so far

"A dream ends, a new dream begins/continues,

Hanyu Yuzuru will continue,

until now and always,

with all my might, like a Blue Flame"   

Bless him, he is so inspirational with his :words: and a great choice of photo too!!

No description available.

After scene 7 (Beijing Olympics) I had to take a break. :68811363:

From the first three books I already know that his autobiographies are not for the weak heart, but it was difficult to read through the difficulties and hardships he went through that time. :(

On 5/3/2023 at 1:14 PM, fuzz_ball_21 said:

:grin:

I recently watched "Howl's moving castle" again and thought Yuzu is more like Howl than Haku. Is it just me? Howl is an attractive grown man with the heart of a child. Even though he's a genius wizard,  he doesn't want to use his magic to serve the war so he just ran off to do his own things.

On 5/4/2023 at 1:48 AM, Lilly88 said:

Even with his own ice rink, he would give the prime time to local skaters and keep skating at night :sigh:. That's very humble and shows his care for others, but worrying for his health if he keeps doing that long-term...

Maybe one rink is not enough :scratch3:, but a complex with a main rink and sub rink, including mirrors, AI technology (lights, sounds, big screens), seats for audience, gym / warm-up / cool down area, exhibition area, cafe, gift shop, etc.

It would be so awesome to see his dream ice rink coming true. I mean we already witnessed what Tokyo Dome became for a one-day ice show. Imagine what kind of skating environment he could create if he had the sponsoring and government's approval to do it. :sparkles.001:

I am glad he already knows about his fans support. What is still to be shown is how much support he would get. Most of us oversea fanyus are desperate to see him performing live. If he opens a membership or sponsorship to oversea fans and links them to certain benefits like tickets for his ice shows, the demand and support would be huge. Especially in China, the fanyus are craving to see him live and there are millions of his fans.

+ private entrance/exit for Yuzu only.

Idk anything about ice rink but in my imagination it would also be able to seat many people for shows. Yuzu could have hold his annual ice show there. He wouldn’t have to travel and and people can come to Sendai. Win-win situation (but tickets must be available to purchase by international fans, otherwise why bother :59182a91b7414_cool(1):)

3 hours ago, Anni said:

I saw OP update Fanyus map:thumbs up:

[NEWS]

Ahhhhh 3 more countries : the whole world is almost green :peek:  :smiley-love017:

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Yesterday "Music with Wings" was rebroadcast.

"Origin" with violinist Ikuko Kawai. 

:heartpound:

[NEWS]

Gorgeous :girlsigh: :665e343793b9:

And here is a MAXRO :lol:

On 5/3/2023 at 9:38 AM, Lilly88 said:

Really appreciate the effort and initiative Sherry has put into this survey! I already completed it and hope that it will successfully attract publishers :2thumbsup:. This would be a big boost to Yuzu's fame if it appears in bookstores all over the world. It would be so great if it appears on some bestseller lists too, next to other autobiographies :smiley-happy105:

Today I received Aoi Hono IV :loveeyes: and I am busy reading through it using google translate :reading:

It would also be awesome if Yuzu's quotation books would also be translated and published in English, e.g. this one: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/【言葉】羽生結弦/dp/4835646657/ref=d_pd_sbs_sccl_2_6/358-7619861-7427111?pd_rd_w=3m80U&content-id=amzn1.sym.0658137e-f5cd-4a01-8903-013eee01b385&pf_rd_p=0658137e-f5cd-4a01-8903-013eee01b385&pf_rd_r=XQC6JK2KYC61MG2SHAXK&pd_rd_wg=anGZ6&pd_rd_r=1314bd7d-4764-46d6-92ab-616d6447c012&pd_rd_i=4835646657&psc=1

His quotations have so much meaning and in-depth that they are worth remembering in our daily lives. :idea-007:

Sherry got more than 500 responses in 24 hr. She is now making a report to attach to the thread where she will tag publishers with experience translating Japanese books to English. I would love to have the books with Yuzu's quotes translated, as well as the one published by CCC Media House that compiles Yuzu's amateur years. Getting Aoi Hono translated and having a good response to it would be a HUGE first step.

7 hours ago, Anni said:

Yesterday "Music with Wings" was broadcast again.

"Origin" with the violinist Ikuko Kawai. 

:heartpound:

[NEWS]

Oh she's appeared on Tetsuko's room before?  I can't remember well. Did anyone have the footage? Did she talk about Yuzu?