General Yuzuru Chat

I wonder... Iirc, people from TV Asahi were involved in the production of GIFT. Do you think there is a chance for TV broadcast in a few month? While part of me would like this to remain as something special, a one-off, and only between him and his fans, I can't stand that this masterpiece is not more widely known and discussed. A TV broadcast would allow random people to see it and fall down the rabbit hole.

2 hours ago, nekodearu said:

I wonder... Iirc, people from TV Asahi were involved in the production of GIFT. Do you think there is a chance for TV broadcast in a few month? While part of me would like this to remain as something special, a one-off, and only between him and his fans, I can't stand that this masterpiece is not more widely known and discussed. A TV broadcast would allow random people to see it and fall down the rabbit hole.

For Notte Stellata, NTV was clearly named as a primary piece of the puzzle. For GIFT, no TV station was named as affiliate, although in the credits there were people (iirc) that work at TV Asahi. Still, only a stage of the ticket lottery and those people in the credits were associated with Asahi.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a broadcast. For the Japanese, the delivery on demand for GIFT was already extended on D+, at most, I think, they will re-add it later on. Disney has copyrights and Disney pretty much swallows up every TV station, I don't think any company can afford buying temporary copyrights. And it doesn't seem like the copyrights were 'shared' from the start

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

Max still tweeting about GIFT - he can't get over it either! 

It was the most memorable entrance, it had great impact. When the back drop split and Yuzu began to emerge, it was a symbolic rebirth. Yuzu has an aura of true majesty

Spoiler

If Charles III does not arrive at Westminster Abbey in similar dramatic fashion for Coronation in May, it will be the anti climax of the age, to say the least.

Yuzu is far more regal.

23 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

A video report on the ongoing exhibition. 

How nice that there is a little "tour" of the exhibition, for those who can not be there.🤗

Article and another clip (see page) from the exhibition

Rough translation
A fan from Tochigi prefecture said: "It's great to see so many different faces."

A fan from Hokkaido: "I am deeply moved.  I am deeply moved from the wonderful costumes."

[NEWS]

Thank you to Takebe-san and the musicans🙏

And these songs were played on the radio :music:

[NEWS]

https://radiko.jp/mobile/events/7999392?player=true&t=20230321163501&pid=

Who cannot open the link, this Google extension should work or maybe VPN (I can't test this, since I'm currently online with my smartphone).

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rajiko/ejcfdikabeebbgbopoagpabbdokepnff/related

On 3/20/2023 at 10:06 AM, Anni said:

From Satomi's exhibition with sample fabrics and costume designs :smiley-love017:

[NEWS]

I would love to go to Satomi's exhibition! :mushroom7:

On 3/20/2023 at 6:57 PM, Pammi said:

Max still tweeting about GIFT - he can't get over it either! 

I don't think I will ever get over it. It's too amazing! I'm still hoping for a DVD! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

23 hours ago, Perelandra said:

It was the most memorable entrance, it had great impact. When the back drop split and Yuzu began to emerge, it was a symbolic rebirth. Yuzu has an aura of true majesty

Hide contents

If Charles III does not arrive at Westminster Abbey in similar dramatic fashion for Coronation in May, it will be the anti climax of the age, to say the least.

Yuzu is far more regal.

I know for sure I wouldn't want to see Charles in the Phoenix costume. He wouldn't be able to pull it off. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

You're right, Yuzu is definitely far more regal.

10 hours ago, Anni said:

How nice that there is a little "tour" of the exhibition, for those who can not be there.🤗

Article and another clip (see page) from the exhibition

Rough translation
A fan from Tochigi prefecture said: "It's great to see so many different faces."

A fan from Hokkaido: "I am deeply moved.  I am deeply moved from the wonderful costumes."

[NEWS]

I'd love to go to this exhibition, too. Fanyus living in Japan are so lucky! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

YuzuSakura watch - any day the cherry blossom will bloom, so close now the buds are so plump.

This little tree is feeling a lot of love, so many people visit, take photos and wish it well.

This little tree is truly Yuzu's tree. Just like Yuzu, it went through a lot of pain, suffering, and hardship. But now that is was removed from the darkness and shade, it's now blooming and thriving more than ever. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

11 hours ago, Anni said:

[NEWS]

Who cannot open the link, this Google extension should work or maybe VPN (I can't test this, since I'm currently online with my smartphone).

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rajiko/ejcfdikabeebbgbopoagpabbdokepnff/related

They were really amazing. Their acting is really high quality, I'm still in awe. 

11 hours ago, Anni said:

[NEWS]

I also loved the music that they gifted to Hanyu, which I understood was inspired by him :) 

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I would love to go to Satomi's exhibition! :mushroom7:

I don't think I will ever get over it. It's too amazing! I'm still hoping for a DVD! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I know for sure I wouldn't want to see Charles in the Phoenix costume. He wouldn't be able to pull it off. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

You're right, Yuzu is definitely far more regal.

I'd love to go to this exhibition, too. Fanyus living in Japan are so lucky! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

This little tree is truly Yuzu's tree. Just like Yuzu, it went through a lot of pain, suffering, and hardship. But now that is was removed from the darkness and shade, it's now blooming and thriving more than ever. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

So many feelings of love are projected onto the little Yoko cheery tree. Perhaps because none of us can actually see or meet Yuzu to let him know how much he means to fans, the little tree has become imbued with the multitudinous sentiments of affection and hope which fans wish to impart to Yuzu, it has become one of the foci to project  good feelings, like the various shrines, Ice rink Sendai and other meaningful places. The positive energy will surely grow and be warm like the sun and be impressive and steadfast like the moon,