General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Thank you for sharing, I was starting to wonder if I would ever see my order...

1 minute ago, Anni said:

Thank you for the info. I was also wondering why I was not getting any shipping information. But I will continue to wait patiently.:sigh:

By the way, we still don't have any details about the snow globe.🤔

Same as you ALL and in France I have always heard : "better late than never" : now I am reassured :2thumbsup:

Eh? for the ANNIE snowball : is it for sale :shrug:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Happy Pi Day everyone! (3.14)

Does Yuzu eat🥧, I wonder ? 

Technically the gyoza could be considered a type of very small pi I guess

YES the shrimp gyosas are excellent  :party0021:and very light too 

Oh no, this is not good. Ideally I would like to get something from each ice show to commemorate them. It's such a shame because now I have a Tenso acc that I cannot use to combine shipping. It's expensive to ship one measly item per ice show :10636614:
Speaking of merch, I wish there is one cohesive item for each show that can be purchased. Maybe a keychain, or tote bag, T shirt (not clear file tho :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: ). I know there's the hand towel but it's not showy enough, practical yes but so smol and I don't use them that often. I like Prologue merch the best out of all three shows, all are cute and idk they seemed more put together? 

Yasunobu Matsuo, who composed Requiem of Heaven and Earth, tweeted about the song being available to listen worldwide (from what I could gather via Google Translate). He posted a YouTube Music link but I also found it on Spotify and Apple Music :music:

Spotify:

YouTube Music: 

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3i4wZ8X3g

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/requiem-of-heaven-and-earth/1065750955?i=1065750964

I'm glad I can finally add the song to my playlists now :happy: