Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

24 分, Anniさんが言いました:

Another translation

 

 

 

 

[NEWS]

 

 

I always loved the posters Sendai TV made every year.  I wanted to visit their exhibition of posters but couldn't make it.

The choice of pictures as well as the phrases on the posters are exquisite. I want them to publish a poster book :10636614:


By the way Yuzu's second video on youtube has currently 1.992.196 views.
So let's give him a few more views and go we to 2 Mio. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

 

 

Here the time zones overview and the youtube stream for tomorrow.:yes:

https://t.co/zWIWPYq0SN

 

[NEWS]

 

 

 

Next translation with English subtitles :agree:

 

Athletes from Sendai asked Yuzu questions

 

 

[NEWS]

 

4 hours ago, Anni said:


By the way Yuzu's second video on youtube has currently 1.992.196 views.
So let's give him a few more views and go we to 2 Mio. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

 

 

Here the time zones overview and the youtube stream for tomorrow.:yes:

https://t.co/zWIWPYq0SN

 

[NEWS]

 

Thank you, I hope I can watch this live and don't fall sleep :dpooh:

9 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I always loved the posters Sendai TV made every year.  I wanted to visit their exhibition of posters but couldn't make it.

The choice of pictures as well as the phrases on the posters are exquisite. I want them to publish a poster book . . . .

 

The posters are really beautiful  :loveeyes:

What kind of phrases are those on the posters - could you please translate a few ?  :flowers:

Off topic but it suddenly came to my mind that Yuzu sending huge flowers to artist was such a power move from him. It remind me of that manga "Glass Mask" where CEO Masumi send newcomer artist Maya huge flowers arrangement so that people will notice her and remind them that this person is being supported by an influential person. I know fanyus are often joke that Yuzu looks like a CEO but Yuzu does think and act like one sometimes 😅

New signature on the TenChi poster:

 

It wasn't there before during the livestream:

Spoiler

 

[NEWS]

[NEWS]

It starts soon! :bunny-smiley:

 

[NEWS]

 

From Miyakawa's TwitCasting yesterday

 
 
About the pen for spinning:happydance:

 

 

 
 
More translations here :68271262:
 
Spoiler


 

 

 

 

 

[NEWS]

Livestream link is here: :chase:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.