General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Anni said:
Bir soru, Yuzu dışarı çıkarken görünüşüne dikkat eder mi? 

Ego             = 0
    Arrogance   = 0

The only one who can wake me up at five in the morning for this...

43 minutes ago, Anni said:

:eh:

[NEW]

The live video of today's show is still up on youtube, but I can't play it. Hopefully we can see it again later. 

I had the same concern  :scratch3: and I read "ahhhhh YUZUUUUU is visible" and I didn't see anything on the YT link and I had the idea to push my cursor to the right and as CARAMELICHT writes 

24 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

it's still playable for me, the live stream starts around 1:42:07

and, therefore, why is the YT marked at 2:31:55? to see nothing more ..... and the show lasts in fact only 1:29:42  :english1:  !!!!!!!! and to hear his laughter and his good humor is really  :wink_star:  and I noticed a slight genuflection (like the little rats / pupils of the Paris Opera) on the part of the 2 ladies who come to do some touch-ups : is this because of his statue as a recipient of the People's Honor Award? 

And I add a big one  :thanks: to the translators that are like : "speedy gonzalez"  :peek:and it's at 200 290 :clap:   

6 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu really likes to eat gyozas. Maybe consumption of gyoza is also part of the good skin routine, but only if you are Yuzu. hhehehe

He can eat 30 to 40 gyozas??? :confused0068:

Well, if he wants us to believe that he can really do that, he'll has to show us, for example by making a mukbang video for his YouTube channel. :10814716:

I'm certain a video of Yuzu eating gyozas and talking about Ice-chan would get millions of views. :67638860:

3 hours ago, Anni said:

By the way this pen was sold out in China online store.:O

[NEWS]

Hanyueconomy at work. :grin:

15 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

He can eat 30 to 40 gyozas??? :confused0068:

Well, if he wants us to believe that he can really do that, he'll has to show us, for example by making a mukbang video for his YouTube channel. :10814716:

I'm certain a video of Yuzu eating gyozas and talking about Ice-chan would get millions of views. :67638860:

Hanyueconomy at work. :grin:

I volunteer to visit Yuzu make a video and eat 40 gyoza alongside Yuzu. It will be a public service on behalf of the Planet, for an article for the Daily Spread Eagle

New Sekkisei collaboration! 

I NEED that TenChi bag, you guys don’t understand lol 

Only Yuzu to say he is not himself into skincare but still give a shout out to his sponsor, and his brand comes up with ALL OF THIS the very next day LOL

41 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

New Sekkisei collaboration! 

I NEED that TenChi bag, you guys don’t understand lol 

Only Yuzu to say he is not himself into skincare but still give a shout out to his sponsor, and his brand comes up with ALL OF THIS the very next day LOL

I want that TenChi bag too.... :rubeye::68811363: