General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Perelandra said:

@Anabel

People talk about 'the gap' between kitten koneko Zuzu and predatory performance champion warrior Yuzu

Photos below are just one example of this unexplained phenomenon

Scientists would be researching this, except that over exposure to Yuzu footage and photos probably caused nosebleeds and fainting:10742290: :13877886:

There are very strict rules about the maximum exposure time in the protocols of any research on Yuzu to avoid permanent "damage" :10636614:

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Are you kidding? Yuzu knows exactly what he’s doing and he feeds off it. He loves the attention.

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

I don't remember where, but I read an article/saw a video in which Yuzu said something like of course he hears the screams and he likes it. But he has to maintain his focus, so he tries to keep a straight face and do his work. Inside he's all like "Hell yeah!" 😂

I hope I'm not wrong, but I think the context was about costume "reveals" and I think I saw this in reference to Otonal or Origin reveal - not saying his words were specifically about these costumes/programs.

Yes, I saw/read that interview too, that's why I said it, it was a half rhetorical question, half "I still can't believe he can remain undaunted" It would make me laugh

2 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

Of course and although his face can be often very, very expressive and he can show literally almost every emotion, here he's of course always wearing his poker - unimpressed - face, I think also very much predicted & does the work. He's seemingly unimpressed, focussed, just doing his job while people are loosing their minds, screaming, as a result he's totally at the centre of attention although looking as if he doesn't care, it's a whole spectacle.

:pouty:

Yuzu planned his costume reveals for maximum effect with the aim of causing the screams and creating a spectacle. For example, at the ACI, he started up with an opening jump at the opposite end of the rink from where his coaches were stationed and the bulk of the spectators and rink staff was located. He then skated back and executed a quad toe loop or triple Axel before slowly undoing his jacket and revealing his new costume as he approached the rink staff and his coaches. It was all choreographed. After all, he said that when he was a kid he thought that no other sport offered the opportunity to be the sole centre of attention of thousands of spectators like figure skating.

Yuzu loves the fan hysteria that he creates, but acts nonchalant, pretending that he does not notice it.

@YuDai It's not mine either, but with Yuzu the only thing you know is that resisting is useless :8788161:

5 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu planned his costume reveals for maximum effect with the aim of causing the screams and creating a spectacle. For example, at the ACI, he started up with an opening jump at the opposite end of the rink from where his coaches were stationed and the bulk of the spectators and rink staff was located. He then skated back and executed a quad toe loop or triple Axel before slowly undoing his jacket and revealing his new costume as he approached the rink staff and his coaches. It was all choreographed. After all, he said that when he was a kid he thought that no other sport offered the opportunity to be the sole centre of attention of thousands of spectators like figure skating.

Yuzu loves the fan hysteria that he creates, but acts nonchalant, pretending that he does not notice it.

Which is precisely why lately I've been wondering how much more of that we'd see. I mean, in competitions there were very set limits, but now Yuzu is creating the limits, so I wonder how that Yuzu who loves to be the center of attention when he's on the rink will develop from now on. Is that part of that tension that he says he wants to keep in us?

*Disclaimer: I'm not referring to anything explicit or crude or in bad taste, I don't expect anything like that from Yuzu, although during FaOI I already saw how different these concepts can be from one culture to another.

4 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Excuse me if this is obvious but that's a edition of the choreo of Seimei with tango music, isn't it? 

Yes, it’s an old video of Yuzu practicing the first version of Seimei with Shae-Lynn Bourne. It still had the sexy backward leg steps which they took out of the competition version because it did not garner maximum points.

22 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

It's obvious Yuzu totally loves, enjoys and thrives on the attention, as he should! All the screaming and cheering is like fuel to him. He's a showman through and through. Our love gives him energy. :ganba:

Regarding his outfits, it's obvious how much attention he puts into making sure that his skating costumes as well as practice outfits are absolute perfection and play their important parts in what Yuzu wants to present and convey with his skating and performances.

When it comes to the outfits he wears for his ads, CMs, photo shoots etc., I think he fully leaves the decisions to the sponsors and stylists. It makes sense, though. The companies and stylists know better than anyone what imagine they want to represent.

@Anabel

Yes, in order to conduct this research, scientists would need to gradually increase their tolerance to Yuzu photos and intersperse viewing of Yuzu photos with calming photos of nature like flowers and fruit, cute animals, cute animals dressed as flowers or fruit. There would also be scheduled time for cuddling Pooh, which is scientifically proven to  induce feelings of serenity. 

:YuzuPooh: :peach:

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

Poor Gabi, failing when she needed good emotional support....

This whole sport needs an overhaul imo - because most of the athletes are so young they are all very vulnerable to exploitation and abuse and also finding it difficult to support and advise each other they have need good mentors and coaches!!! with appropriate coaching styles!!

In all 1st  :thanks: to XIUPIA for the link (which I did not know) and finished viewing and it was easy, for once, to fully understand this document and what Gabi says is edifying and also  :yucky: : girls be BEAUTIFUL even in training  :S and being left alone and "take care of yourself" :fear:NO we can't and especially in depression (and sorry for the word I'm going to write) which is a real DIRT that happens and it's clear that we feel bad and even out of sport in the life of Mr and Everyone, what mental and especially hearing the "famous" PSY, makes you think of mad or mad and as she tells it, you have to live it to know and the lesson givers do not know and understand nothing and the courage that she had at 30:23 at 3 a.m. of the SP (it can be seen that she is at the end of it) to talk about her discomfort / her shame ..... : so YES the FS treated her very badly as M****E and it has to change mentality  :rant: and I end with the text of Mélodie 

6 hours ago, Melodie said:

Man, reading what Gabi's been through and remembering how happy and free Yuzu is now that he's not competing anymore is...something else. 

The people involved and the environment that has made these young people suffer for so long can all have the greatest day in hell.

Now we know that Yuzu is happy and got out of this basket of crabs and the G&G after their time at FOI take a break and the future?????