General Yuzuru Chat

48 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

How does it feel to be awake waiting to see Yuzu without visiting sketchy sites and without fear of the stream failing mid-performance?

:hihi:

And of course, knowing that no money is going towards I*U

Despite my potentially using work resources to watch, it feels absolutely glorious. 

Pour one out for our QQ providers though...they did us a much-needed service many times

Yeah I appreciate his effort a lot. If you think about how easily he can make money w his reputation by going on ice tours, signing endorsement deals, going on TV etc. like other superstar athletes in Jpn, starting a YT channel is a hassle. And it doesn't seem like he has a professional team to take care of behind-the-scene logistics, his videos have that "self-made" feeling. He just wants to share his skating worldwide, so precious.

I hope he can at least turn on ads to cover his logistics cost :matrix:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

How does it feel to be awake waiting to see Yuzu without visiting sketchy sites and without fear of the stream failing mid-performance?

:hihi:

And of course, knowing that no money is going towards I*U

OMG! You're right! It's a whole new world! Thank you, Yuzu! :loveshower:

16 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Malaysia has an hour time difference with Japan so I’m really lucky with the streaming schedule. It’ll be happening 11am local time here, no biggie I can watch it.

Guess who got a call after work to replace someone in a meeting at 10 am (just be an attendee - no biggie, so they said). This guy 🥲

Guess who will also pretend to be super interested and attentive in the meeting while trying sneakily to watch the live stream? Also this guy 🥲

Fellow fans who is in workhour during livestream! I avoid commenting on this bcause i didn't want to jinx it, but yes it turns out today i have several deadlines and my shitty-managed company doesn't allow its worker to open yt w/ office's computer (yt is banned- can you imagine an architecture firm doing this?? so outdated) I can listen to him but i can only glance a bit (or a lot) from my phone. Aaaaah but i am so happy nonetheless :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

58 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Despite my potentially using work resources to watch, it feels absolutely glorious. 

Pour one out for our QQ providers though...they did us a much-needed service many times

And probably we need them for the Ice Shows next year.