General Yuzuru Chat

I am looking for everytime Yuzu skated to Ballade No. 1 outside of competition. I know he skated to it for the first time at Dreams on Ice 2014. Does anyone know any other ice shows/times where he skated to it?

For example, is there a video where he skates in the white version of the costume?

3 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

I would hate to show off but I have to share my joy, I've just received my gifts from the giveaway that was organised recently, and I'm OVER THE MOON! Thank you so much Planet Hanyu mods, it is very much appreciated :cheer::grouphug::woop::love:

SgXYObX.jpg

What gorgeous horde of treasures, lucky you, enjoy. The Etude photo is lovely

I saw more reports about the FaOI ticket sales in Taiwanese cinemas and I want to share these, too.

I still can't wrap my head around this. We're talking about tickets for a live stream of an ice show shown in cinemas, not even tickets for the actual on-location ice show, let alone a competition. :eek:

On one hand, I'm naturally very happy that Yuzu is so popular and beloved, on the other hand, I don't even want to think about how much of a blood bath the sales for tickets to competitions will be if Yuzu participates. And I would really love to watch Yuzu live at an ice show, but unless he decides to do a world tour, the chances of getting tickets in Japan are pretty much atomic. :13877886:

Like I said before, I do hope that this immense demand for FaOI will make the producers realize that Yuzu's worldwide popularity is much greater than ever and they will finally introduce international streaming for the shows. :ganba:

4 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

I would hate to show off but I have to share my joy, I've just received my gifts from the giveaway that was organised recently, and I'm OVER THE MOON! Thank you so much Planet Hanyu mods, it is very much appreciated :cheer::grouphug::woop::love:

SgXYObX.jpg

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your gifts! They look really nice. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

16 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Lucky you 4CC is due to be in Sydney 2023, to replace the championship that was cancelled in 2021, due to COVID

Would love to attend but Oz is bit too far to travel atm, even for a sighting of our beloved Ice Emperor. Hope that you will be able to buy tickets and meet other satellites and be drenched with Pooh rain

Oh, absolutely. I'm so excited about this. I'm sure it's really difficult for a lot of the world to travel to Australia, even next year, but the thought of an elite competition being a cheap, 1.5 hour flight away for me with no international travel is beyond exciting. I have no clue if another opportunity will pop up like this when travelling anywhere in the world costs thousands of dollars for me. I'll try my best! (And try to not be too disappointed if our beloved Yuzu doesn't go)

New Sekkisei campaign! 

I spotted Yuzu’s moles, so no pitchforks for Kosé this time lol 

(Also, if anyone remembers Yuzu dancing the koi dance, that’s Gakki herself!) 

edit: they reuploaded erasing his moles :deadinside:

my pitchforks are BACK

3 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Who's the lady?

A famous actress, actual name is Yui Aragaki! 

Here is her and her fellow castmates dancing the koi dance that we saw Yuzu dance on a backstage with Nobu 

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

A famous actress, actual name is Yui Aragaki! 

Here is her and her fellow castmates dancing the koi dance that we saw Yuzu dance on a backstage with Nobu 

Hide contents

Ah thanks!!! Is she the famous actress who Yuzu once said was his ideal type for a spouse? 

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

still can't wrap my head around this. We're talking about tickets for a live stream of an ice show shown in cinemas, not even tickets for the actual on-location ice show, let alone a competition

If you consider how wildly popular Yuzu is in Asia and also the fact that Taiwan is probably not on any ice show's radar at all, it does not surprise me. 

Also, Yuzu ten feet tall on a big screen, so that I can see every detail of his skating closely? Heck yeah, I'd jump.on it too. 

Might even be better than seeing him live, honestly. Except that nothing's better than seeing him live

57 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

New Sekkisei campaign! 

I spotted Yuzu’s moles, so no pitchforks for Kosé this time lol 

(Also, if anyone remembers Yuzu dancing the koi dance, that’s Gakki herself!) 

I wonder if Yuzu ever in his wildest dreams thought he'd be in an ad campaign with her.

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's truly amazing what pulling power Yuzu has and how popular he is. I hope the FaOI organizers are smart enough to introduce worldwide online streaming next year. People would be more than willing to pay good money for high quality streaming of ice shows with Yuzu. :cheer:

[NEWS]

No kidding! If they did it right, they'd be raking in the cash. 

Yuzu will have a completely new program for Kobe and Shizuoka!!!!

:panic::cheer:

edit: trying my BEST to tamper my expectations here, but is hard LOL 

DW’s choreo with Yuzu is like.. match made in heaven, and he named it “gala” program~ 

aaaahhh :panic:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].