General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Dara said:

oh Watanabe Mayu graduates AKB...

And Sasshi is number 1 again

and someone from NMB just stole the spotlight from Sasshi and Mayuyu with this sentence "thank you and I'm getting married " ICONIC :rofl:

Just now, SydneyH said:

and someone from NMB just stole the spotlight from Sasshi and Mayuyu with this sentence "thank you and I'm getting married " ICONIC :rofl:

And seems she is serious O_O

Btw I saw cute tweet today from a fan who attended FaOI with her 6 y.o. son. After the show the boy said "I want to live with Hanyu Yuzuru" and later when they talked about senbatsu he told his mother "Number 1 is Yuzuru" despite being Sasshi-oshi  before FaOI :embSwan:

Just now, Dara said:

Btw I saw cute tweet today from a fan who attended FaOI with her 6 y.o. son. After the show the boy said "I want to live with Hanyu Yuzuru" and later when they talked about senbatsu he told his mother "Number 1 is Yuzuru" despite being Sasshi-oshi  before FaOI :embSwan:

Yuzuru winning kids hearts like :kitty:

1 minute ago, Dara said:

She looked terrified to me... and judging by the comments, apparently she had reasons, too... I really hate idol culture sometimes

But that tweet is so cute!

(and watching so much Japanese TV is bad for me...)

2 minutes ago, Dara said:

Yuzu n°1 with the cap and the trophy making a speech ... I can see it, he's already the center anyway lol :devilYuzuf:

Just now, SydneyH said:

Yuzu n°1 with the cap and the trophy making a speech ... I can see it, he's already the center anyway lol :devilYuzuf:

haha right

I'd love to see him dancing Heavy Rotation 

Or even better in Heavy Rotation PV  :headdesk:

3 minutes ago, Dara said:

Or even better in Heavy Rotation PV  :headdesk:

. . . OMG :notamused: I will focus on everything but this idea :rofl:He can dance KARA and maru maru mori mori easily , akb choreo should be easy for him lol