General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Pika said:

The angle of the triple axel was brilliant! I love Jordan's work, and I admire him; to keep track gliding behind and around the best skaters, without getting dizzy :rofl3:, and highlighting the movements so beautifully. He really manages to enhance their qualities. 

Why does it say 'video provided : TV Asahi'? Why isn't Jordan getting credited? Also, it's geoblocked for me. :gaah:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

I can't vote!!! :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:The site is crashed !!! why!!!!

I tried to re-visit the awards page, but I can't get in either. I could vote like an hour ago, but now I only get a dubious error code.

Do you think, they try to manipulate the voting or sth? It's really strange...

2 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

Is the site really crashing? Personally I had no problem voting... I made 3 accounts and was able to vote three times without issues :rock: 

it was. But I have managed to vote now.

Although I feel like I’m back in high school voting on popularity polls. :headdesk:

22 minutes ago, Chitsuki said:

If the people crashing the voting page is Weibo’s 640K member fanyu group, I’m kind of okay with this crashing. They’re probably doing what I was going to do 10 times better anyway. :xD:

I think it's the tsunami of Weibo Fanyus + Russian VK Fanyus + Japanese Fanyus on Twitter mostly crashing it lol 😂😂😂😂😂

Can I make new accounts? Did it work for anyone? 

I can make 3 accounts per week until February

P.S. I'm really surprised Yuzu's origin 2.0 was voted for Best Costume. It's not my fave outfit of his and I thought alot of people found the purple roses too much

I don't like this voting system. You can't see the results in real time, it's too simple to make multiple accounts which will 100% lead to accusations of unfairness later on (guess who will bear the brunt of those?), and it's not that reassuring that your vote actually went through.....

Also, the ISU deciding for the first (?) time to order skaters by FIRST name instead of LAST name is a pretty blatant manipulative tactic. Like the way products are arranged in a grocery store. They want to direct you towards certain things and to have you walk by/scroll through the options they want you to see. People are spontaneous and their attention spans aren't that long, especially online, and they may click on a shiny that attracts them before they get to the bottom. If Zagitova, Trusova, Shcherbakova and Samarin were all the way down there, it wouldn't be good, but Alina, Alexandra, Anna and Alexander are more likely to get votes. :) Of course, there are many people currently whooshing straight down the page to Y anyway, so not like it matters in the grand scheme. xD