General Yuzuru Chat

On 6/17/2017 at 4:13 PM, yuzuthebest said:

RE:  The 2nd day of FaOI 2017 in Niigata

The below photos have also been posted ? Please ignore, if so.

Yuzu was greeting his fans on his way back to the hotel (!?).   A gentleman:smiley-cool14:

Look at his bodyguard together with his supposed-to-be driver, they are smiling :smiley-love017:. Look nice, aren't they? 

745e2745gy1fgocfi2tpkj21120kujvg.jpg

745e2745gy1fgocfnch06j21120kujw3.jpg

745e2745gy1fgocfjxsu4j21120kutdc.jpg

745e2745gy1fgocfloro5j21120ku0x0.jpg

from http://www.weibo.com/viannleung?is_all=1#_rnd1497706217525

Holy ... How is he always so beautiful :11135030:

Uh oh, all these CATastrophe reports hit me too hard :8788161:

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jack Gallagher of Japan Times Sports is another big fan of Yuzuru.

In his December 1, 2015 article in The Japan Times Sports, "Hanyu's Greatness Confirmed at NHK Trophy", he stated:

"A gifted athlete and an entertaining showman, Hanyu has it all and a great personality on top of it.

"When I think of the ideal face of Japan in the 21st century, I think of Hanyu.

"A person with limitless potential, who is going to be successful at whatever he does."

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2015/12/01/figure-skating/hanyus-greatness-confirmed-at-nhk-trophy/#.WUWvMmjyvaQ

On 6/16/2017 at 11:02 PM, liv said:

Glamping is used in North America as a term for glamorous camping... and has been used for years. Nice it has been adopted elsewhere. 

Thank you so much for your precious information. As I previously said in a earlier post that I've learnt a lot from here. Well, in my daily life, as long as I live, I'd love to learn as it means I'm moving forward, it's always another challenge and that make me feel good and like Yuzu in a way that I don't feel embarrassed at all to learn things, not even to mention about the language. On the contrary, it's just interesting to learn more and more. :img_21: My mom often told me when I was young that "If you are scared of mistakes, then you don't need to do anything but you won't then learn a lot from your life!"  Definitely, successsful people have learnt a lot from their mistakes. Yuzu, too.

Regarding the word,"Glamping"; to be true, I should have looked up the word in the Internet by myself first. It just happened that some members of my family was around me at that time, so I simply confirmed with them and like me, none of them knew about this word at all and after their kind cooperation, I was told that it was, as expected, a coined/combined word. However, you know it's kind of preconception or even confused for us particularly about sth to do with new"Gairai-Go"(Words of foreign origin) or with new"Wasei-Eigo"(Japanese English)  like "Geo1" who may tend to have the same problem with these stuffs like us (?!).

No doubt, "many" of Japanese people seem to confuse/have problems with new "Gairai-Go"/"Wasei-Eigo", but not in a serious way, though  :laughing:  As it's said that this word hasn't yet been well known here despite the fact that it was introduced to Japan in 2014 after having been created  and used only about 5 years ago till now in North America and that's why it was also mentioned only "camping" in the newspaper and so on.  Probably because it's still a word for a specific and narrow field here. Camping in a camping car here is not sth common like it might be in western countries, and if you mean "Glamorous Camping", it's out of the question.  To be honest, in fact I once had an experience of studying in the UK and as for Canada, only Toronto/Ontario and Montreal/Quebec, I went for a holiday for only about 3 weeks, so cannot really say anything much about this subject.( I came across some camping cars or trailers/trailer houses several times, though.)

I mean here in Japan, I can say that not many at all that people have their own camping cars and if sb can afford buying one, there will still be the problems of where to keep it, the maintenance and so forth. If you aren't a celebrity, maybe a rental one will do, especially when you live in a big city, I suppose.  After all, camping here can only mean living in a tent and enjoying with barbeque/outdoor activities for many people, too. And, last but not the least, as busy as a bee, I don't think that people can't afford spending money on things we don't really have time to share with.

If there is anything more, please feel free to give words to me. You're always welcome. Thank you again for having an eye on my posts and giving me sth to learn from. I do appreciate it.

:kitty::thankyou:

Well you can't always win right? poor bb :rofl:

But this was taken back in 2014 and the picture of yuzu that they used is not the best picture of him. I'd say he was more 'cute' when he was younger. Someone should do this again with the current yuzu, he has definitely grown and become more handsome :bunny-smiley: