General Yuzuru Chat

hace 1 minuto , liha said:

I think this is a recent one?? He hasn't been wearing those shoes for that long I think

Yes, I did proper research about these shoes in FaOI thread, it is from 2016 collecton iirc. I guess this kind of detective work is the only way to determine the year :laughing:.

hace 13 minutos , Yuazz said:

So now we have to guess if it's the recent picture of him or not? :rofl:

Tbh I can't tell if it's recent or not because he does look the same. He doesn't aged. :dpooh:

We need experts that have seen and remember any picture of Yuzu in the past 22 years :laughing:.

57 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think he likes it, and he said he likes shortcake, not chocolate cake? I can eat chocolate in any presentation but some people only like chocolate bars...

1 hour ago, kiches said:

He actually said he doesn't typically eat chocolate cake because what he typically eats is "shortcake". He didn't give a reason why so I don't think it's because it's too rich (although the cake they ate in the clip looked rich). My guess is his family just usually buys shortcake when they get a cake because I think he's actually said he likes chocolate. 

2 hours ago, Puniyo said:

Maybe it's the flavor itself. How to explain it? I don't fancy chocolate cake because the chocolate flavor is not that strong and you can often taste other ingredients, especially eggs and flour (the latter is the batter was not well mixed). And cakes normally have filling and icing, which is not to everyone's taste. 

A chocolate bar though is really rich and you can choose the % of cocoa you like. The texture is smooth and it's quite easy to basically nip a little, chew, and go for another bite. It's almost an addiction.

Or maybe I'm the one who's addicted to chocolate :rofl: 

This forum is an endless source of off-season issues to discuss, from singing ability and trashbag pants to chocolate cake. And I think it's great:rofl:

Yuzu, we love you so much :BeatingHeart:

Just now, Roby said:

This forum is an endless source of off-season issues to discuss, from singing ability and trashbag pants to chocolate cake. And I think it's great:rofl:

Yuzu, we love you so much :BeatingHeart:

and we still haven't started to ban people for off-topic..

The shoes release date is the only thing we could use to determine his pictures timeline  :rofl:

I was about to say I thought I've been watching him warming up with those shoes since forever, so it might be another old pic but thank God our forum members have Sherlock skills to investigate every little thing about him :bow:

I think Yuzu likes asics running shoes bc he has been wearing asics since at least 2013?

3 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

( いつも一方的に貼り逃げしてごめんなさい :bow:

Ice Jewels SEASON PHOTOBOOK 2016-2017

羽生結弦 写真集 第2弾 2017年7月発売予定

http://www.kazi.co.jp/icejewels/books/photo2015_16/photo2015_16.html

http://www.kazi.co.jp/icejewels/top/ad/ad_season_photo_v2.pdf

0EP16E6.jpg

My wallet is weeping... And i am weeping too aaaaah i need this but but but ACI/MILAN AAAAAAAH <3