General Yuzuru Chat

6 часов назад, MrPudding сказал:

lol I remember the mass confusion on twitter and the planet :smiley-laughing021:

we just added a new vocabulary that day :1:

It's like 50 shades of Russian xD.

I'm Hope and legacy BTW

3 hours ago, dotsquare said:

Are you talking about the recent doc that went through Yuzu's journey from his injury to the Olympics? Sure, he made the final decision on his layout right before, but it was still carefully calculated. I was in awe when he spoke about how he tweaked his FS program based on what quad jumps everyone else was doing. He does care and is very aware of what scores he needs to win and beat his competitors. 

I dunno, I feel like the Gryffindor spirit would be more like 'do your best and have fun', whereas Yuzu is very fixated on scores. He's not there to have fun out of a love for skating: he's there to win. Its a big contrast to other skaters who skate with the attitude of 'It doesn't matter what score I get because I put everything I had on the ice'. 

Its what makes him different to Patrick and also Javi too partly. They both relied too much on component scores than upping their tech, whereas Yuzu added both quad loop and lutz to challenge! He is a fighter 

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

This makes me wonder how he looks like with stubble. I don't recall coming across any pics showing that but i haven't been looking for all the old photos.....

there are a few recent pics where you can see a bit of a shadow over his upper lip :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:it's cute!

16 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

there are a few recent pics where you can see a bit of a shadow over his upper lip :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:it's cute!

Once i finished my work, I'm going to grab a magnifying glass and browse through all his photos!