General Yuzuru Chat

Heal heal heal! Worlds doesn't need you but the world does! Heeaaaaaaal. Take your tiiiiime. Kikuchi-san, voodoo plz. 

To stop the panic from creeping in again today, look how happy he was to be back on the ice. This boy's time isn't up. :)

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

FAK!!!!!

Lalalalalalalaaaaa nope can't hear you.

Why couldn't the moment of pure happiness for him last longer... I feel so guilty for taking his health for granted.... The thought of Pyeongchang being his last stage never crossed my mind before and it's just dreadful. I just want him to step out whenever he chooses to and have a healthy and happy life with no regrets. His future is still so promising, he loves skating so much and he has so many hopes and dreams he hasn't achieved yet... his ideal skate, new programs, 4cc, Nessie... I don't want his ankle to be a sacrifice for that OGM... I'm praying so hard for it.. please heal. please be okay. please rest and take care

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

FAK!!!!!

This is very upsetting to read. This is why he had to take such care with all his practices. He was worried that his ankle would give out before he finally finished his FS.

And obviously this is why he didn't do the Team event. 

I hope he skips the gala and gets himself to Japan as quickly as possible.

About the overhyping and gpf title before oly I think people tend to forget this is what happened to Yuzu at Sochi. Nathan and his team have no excuse. I honestly think what happened here was their fault for being inexperienced but cocky. Yuzu went into Sochi as the only rival that had beaten Patrick. He went to the oly as the only competition to Patrick. Every freaking media and commentators said that. It was his first oly, and he went with all that hype. He also went there as the Japan National Champion. His country put all the pressure to him for gold too. He was only 19 guys. He was an “overhyped” boy with 1 win over Patrick at GPF and we all knew how he did. He killed his Oly debut in team competition and created a sensation. His oly debut made people all around the world became aware of his name. Then, he made a world record when it mattered the most, the individual event. He gave the statement that “yes Patrick i am your rival, a real rival that would snatch the gold, not just an overhyped one, so you better watch out”. If Yuzu didn’t do that, I don’t think Patrick would crumble. Yes, they both made mistakes at the free bc of oly pressures, but I think Patrick had it worst bc he felt Yuzu came to steal it from him and the results in sp made that “stealing” thinking real. However, Nathan didn’t do any of that. He basically drowned himself and no one was helping to pull him out. He needs a better team. Bc look at Brian, he is very experienced with how the oly works that he knows how to handle the media and expectations. 

People who disregarded Yuzu before forgot that this was the boy who won his first oly despite all the hype and pressure. People tend to think Yuzu had weak mental bc of how he usually did not do really well after leading. But they ignored the fact that with Yuzu, the hurdle wasn’t his mental but more of his physical. He basically injured most of the time. Being fanyu is such a nightmare bc we rarely see him in his 100% state. People forgot that Yuzu came to win. He didn’t just come to make a comeback. Thus, they shouldn’t have been cocky. Yuzu is not a normal top athletes. His talent is not only in his physical abilities but also in his character. 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

That was a simplistic translation.

He said he wants such a machine because this injury is one where he really doesn't know if he can keep skating or not and he really wants to recover from it.

GO BACK UP AND READ AGAIN... I POSTED WRONG ONE