General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Something's happening with P&G as well.. (anyone kind enough to translate?)

That's the "talkshow" promotion again. He'll do a couple of live shows (probably like the one he did with Shizuka), for which you can win tickets, and they'll also be streaming them to cinemas around Japan, for which you can also win tickets. I want to win tickets. :13877886:

The talkshows are in FaOI cities so... :mischief:

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That's the "talkshow" promotion again. He'll do a couple of live shows (probably likethe one he did with Shizuka) for which you can win tickets and they'll also be streaming them to cinemas around Japan, for which you can also win tickets. I want to win tickets. :13877886:

A Yuzuru talkshow

how much is he going to troll his interviewe:tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg:

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That's the "talkshow" promotion again. He'll do a couple of live shows (probably likethe one he did with Shizuka) for which you can win tickets and they'll also be streaming them to cinemas around Japan, for which you can also win tickets. I want to win tickets. :13877886:

There's usually a host who guides the talkshow. If there is one, Matsuoka please! So Yuzu can be passionate and kuyashi with him. Or Nobu even though he's sometimes awkward so Yuzu can shade or tease/bully him sometimes.

Anyway~ seems like it's time to petition a production crew to get the rights to film these talk shows and put it in a dvd, lol. I'd pay big money for that!

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

There's usually a host who guides the talkshow. If there is one, Matsuoka please! So Yuzu can be passionate and kuyashi with him. Or Nobu even though he's sometimes awkward so Yuzu can shade or tease/bully him sometimes.

Anyway~ seems like it's time to petition a production crew to get the rights to film these talk shows and put it in a dvd, lol. I'd pay big money for that!

I'm just praying for one bold and disobedient viewer to film it for us. :snonegai:

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm just praying for one bold and disobedient viewer to film it for us. :snonegai:

Maybe not at the live show, but I'd be okay even if someone just recorded the screen from a cinema where it is streamed lol. Or at least get the sound recorded by throwing a phone under the chair so we can hear the discussion and his voice!

Being a Yuzu fan makes me wish I was so many things. A ninja so I could sneak into Fuji TV's basement to steal unreleased ice show footage. The best hacker ever so I could hack into the stream that's streaming to the cinemas his live talk show. A young boy holding an upside-down Yuzuru banner. :drama:

Just now, Forcefield said:

Being a Yuzu fan makes me wish I was so many things. A ninja so I could sneak into Fuji TV's basement to steal unreleased ice show footage. The best hacker ever so I could hack into the stream that's streaming to the cinemas his live talk show. A young boy holding an upside-down Yuzuru banner. :drama:

tbh i only wish i was THE Pooh

21 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

tbh i only wish i was THE Pooh

You might have to do a lot of things against your wishes, like kissing the ice, though giving Maia a kiss on the cheek is something most would kill for....well, how does it feel to be a snot-wiping-paper dispenser?

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

You might have to do a lot of things against your wishes, like kissing the ice, though giving Maia a kiss on the cheek is something most would kill for....well, how does it feel to be a snot-wiping-paper dispenser?

:smiley-ashamed005: