General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I just realised that recently I literally say the word 'f***' out loud when I see any Yuzuru pictures.. I think it's the side effect of not seeing him for too long :facepalm:

I say that or variations of holy shit, oh my god and god damn it, Hanyu :rofl:

If 209s9h.jpg&key=e375b5efc0c8828b4c1a6b8e6 then i just squeal like a squeaky squishy toy

10 hours ago, Floria said:

Just for fun. My mother was asking me for ages to buy a new TV set with a huge screen. And I kept saying to her that the old one was good enough, that we should save money for more important things, we  didn't watch TV a lot etc. And finally she has found the way to defeat me. She simply said: "Just imagine Yuzu skating on a BIG screen". Guess what? Yesterday I bought a new TV  :smiley-laughing021:.

I love how much this post has been liked:rofl:

Boyang is such a sweet kid ; ___ ; breaks my heart that he's missed out on the GPF again but he fought so hard to prove he could officially qualify so I hope that's a weight off his shoulders. And Zhenya too -- I hope she recovers properly and is her upbeat self again ;; In some ways, this weird AF GPF season was a reminder to appreciate everyone we might have taken for granted in the FS scene, Yuzu included

May 2018 and the Olys be the year where all the injured athletes can come back to be their best selves and put out their ideal performances