Poll - Favorite Costume!!!

Your Favorite Costume(s) from Yuzu - Choose up to 5!  

370 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/6/2017 at 7:09 AM, chiraya said:

I think I'm the only one who like POTO 1.0 costume @_@ I really want to see more of it, the detail on the black part is too die for and the waist part enhances his slim figure, love it so much, too bad I only saw it once.

You are not alone! I think there are a lot of memories attached to it, but I am also sad that we only got to see it once. 

What can I say - which Yuzu's costume is not breathtaking? He can still look ethereal even in the most atrocious ice show's costumes. But for now I would say:

1) Notte Stellata - what Satomi Ito did in there........ it's truly the most beautiful swan in existence, the little details, sequins and feathers, and deeeep v neck that compliments Yuzu's figure perfectly. Top tier 

2) One Summer's Day - a new fan favourite dare I say? But the way the fabric shimmers in the complete darkness, subtly reflecting all the light changes - unreal. And the RIBBONS? Never knew that I needed something like that this much - they add so much to the performance, still crying because of the spin :(

3) Origin - I could never choose between 1.0 and 2.0, it's an impossible choice. Even if I was forced to - it is due to change in the next second. I think that both versions reflects the regal power and epicness of the program, truly beautiful designs.

Honorable mention to the fairy sakura queen Haru Yo Koi - I remember that in a first moment I wasn't completely pleased with it but my god the way this costume looks while Yuzu is skating, in this particular light, in the darkness, during the Ina Bauer!!! :crybaby:I truly believe that the best fs costumes are those that can change your opinion of them through the way they move during the program. 

I'm still obsessed probably with all of the Yuzu's costumes, he almost never got them wrong. A true fashion icon :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: