Poll - Favorite Costume!!!

Your Favorite Costume(s) from Yuzu - Choose up to 5!  

370 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love how much thought Yuzu puts in his costumes, especially after Sochi.

I think my favourites are Origin 2.0 (purple is my favourite colour so I'm biased :p), Haru Yo Koi, Otonal, SEIMEI (PC Olys ver.), and now One Summer's Day as well!

But seriously, name one other man, nay, one other HUMAN that looks as good as Yuzu does decked out in sequins, sparkles and chiffon... 

Origin 2.0 purple version is one of the most stunning costumes I've ever seen and it looked so good on him but then Firebird came and sort of took its place at the top for spectacle, full size wings are just a level of stunningly over the top grandeur that can't be beat!

Seimei is a classic, LGC is cute and gets lots of points for having unusual purple pants that look extremely stylish.

Notte Stellata remains one of my favorite costumes to go with being one of my favorite programs though, a perfect package.

I’m very proud of my beloved Etude for not being down in the trenches in this poll 😭 it’s still one of my top costumes of his. I wish Requiem had more votes, though! It’s gorgeous and reminds me of sea foam, with the little pearls and beads being seashells.