WE ♥ YUZU FROM (COUNTRY) BANNER IDEA

yuzuangel

1 minute ago, Salior said:

Ok idk how to do the heart thing but this is exactly what i was thinking about haha 

something something adjust proportions it's late and i need to sleep D: idm doing anything just let me know how I can help 

do you know how to add the flag to the font? 

mli94w.png

It looks good! I will try to add some stuff when I get home, don't have photoshop on my computer now >_>

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

For CoR 18 we wrote: "we love you from all over the world" and nobody took it bad. I do not think they would backfire and if yes, I couldn't care less tbh. I just want his name big and nice! LOL, because I already made once the mistake with my banners, where I didn't want it to be too obvious and in the end I think it was not a good idea:

https://imgur.com/957EUgM

here you go! test runs 

nice banners you got there btw :D 

8ttdf5.png

83w1y8.png

4 minutes ago, Salior said:

here you go! test runs 

nice banners you got there btw :D 

8ttdf5.png

83w1y8.png

Hm, my first impression is I think having the flag silhouette in the country name may be a bit difficult if the name is long. Also, it's just a bit harsher on the eyes. I may try putting it in the heart but the country names in big black block font. What do you think?

Just now, Salior said:

Thank you <3

38 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thank you!!! Peru looks so nice! Switzerland looks so long!! :13877886:lol

Could you please give it a try and replace the word love with a heart? maybe then the from could be in the same line?:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

yep yuzuangel will do that! I need to wake up early for school tomorrow and I haven't figured out the heart yet haha I'll check back in 12 hours T>T 

39 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hm, my first impression is I think having the flag silhouette in the country name may be a bit difficult if the name is long. Also, it's just a bit harsher on the eyes. I may try putting it in the heart but the country names in big black block font. What do you think?

Thank you <3

yea long names seem problematic, I thought of using short forms for those country names but I guess it depends, or we can make the outglow thinner for long names. 

One possible concern is that if the country name is in black blocks, then from far away we'll see a sea of black letters like what I observed with the original design. I did find that the flags make it look more colourful and make the country name stand out from the WE <3 Yuzu message above, so it's catchier from far away. 

I guess one way we can test it is to zoom it very far out and see how they look (i haven't changed the top 2 yet) 

fm934v.png

eh now that I look at this black block letters could work, especially if the heart has the flag.

Just make the heart outglow thicker I guess, the original seem a bit thin. I use 50-100px for my psd. 

Just now, yuzuangel said:

So you're saying we should have banners that say:

WE LOVE YUZU

NOT ISU

:P 

but cut them apart and tadaaa you have one banner that supports Yuzu and another that denounces isu and maybe you should not hold them both up at once 

:hihi: