WE ♥ YUZU FROM (COUNTRY) BANNER IDEA

yuzuangel

Just curious, if we are to have a PH banner, would it be nice if we have something like a word cloud? Basically varying sizes according to rough frequency (might have to scale down the larger ones lol), for better visibility, so it's not like a laundry list of words. With horizontal words too, so it's easier to read 

So an example could be an image of Yuzu with the background edited out, and filled with word clouds instead, as well as the words "Love from around the world" or something. Or similar to the existing design but have varying sizes for the words and horizontal so it can be read from afar. The original photo for the right one is here, someone might be able to access a larger version here

71amtc.png 

I've compiled some data from the twitter page and PH's demographics group, here's the rough numbers based on twitter's demographics %. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vS_0F0yEhRxzF2zj-ruAInRjsR-XES7R. Or maybe we can export the data from PH 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:37 AM, Salior said:

Made this demographics map, spent too much time on it to not share

Full zoomable map here: https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/NZJim/13/ 

uehc4o.png   

Sources

Here's the demographic for twitter,

Here's the demographic for FB, 

Here's some more countries from Youtube, done during the birthday project in 2016.

Here's a survey from the 2019 fan book 

Here's the PH one. 

The largest Chinese Yuzu fan group on Weibo has 619k members (Yuzuru Infostation), 72k subscribers on their bilibili channel.

Second largest Weibo is Yuzurink at 232k followers and 75k subscribers on bilibili 

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Veveco said:

I saw this tweet today and thought I should share here. I guess Japanese fans were happy to see the banners designed by @Wyell :coolio: good job for the support everyone :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Thank you so much for sharing!! 🤗🥰 It made my day!