Everything posted by tafattsbarn
-
MADs: Fan-made Videos
I saw this for the first time today, and i love :0
- 250 replies
-
-
- 4
-
-
- fan
- fan videos
- mad
- fanworks
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Do you have a link to the full interview in Japanese? Like a transcript? I would love to try and send it to some friends that might want to translate it. I felt really curious about it after you brought it up haha (:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you for sharing, i really enjoyed it! Mine too, it's so pretty and looks like a painting
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Maybe it's cause i'm still young (or maybe i just have a massive sweet tooth...), but i would be the person that put several of the toppings on and i wouldn't think anything of it ;-; I was confused when y'all were talking about how it looked disgustingly sweet while he was preparing it because my brain went "yum" instead lmao
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Oh :0 This is the cutest thing :0
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He's really pushing for this meeting to happen, huh?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is wodnerful! Thank you for sharing, it made me smile like a fool
-
Major Competitions in Yuzu's Skating Life Streaming Parties
Yeeayy!! This time is great, i'll see you there!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Plot twist: You're actually Yuzu himself trying to deceive us like the snek he is
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm actually planning on doing this, but it will probably take me more than a month since i don't have much time to spare currently. It's really fun to backtrack forums though. My biggest task was some 9000 pages on a kpop forum that i once went through. That was a bit insane but i learnt so much about the band i liked haha.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is the ultimate mood
-
#WeLoveYouYuzu
This is the most wholesome thread on this whole site, i love it
-
General Yuzuru Chat
OT but I think this is a sign of him being healthy as well since I and many i've talked to who have disordered eating or an eating disorder make it a point to weigh in the morning after having gone to the bathroom (and before consuming anything) just to make sure we get as low a number as possible. Not worrying over stuff like that seems like a normal people thing to do ;-; But what do i know lol I wouldn't worry much about this particular thing tbh, he seems healthy and if he's not it's really none of our business and probably very personal (although we can still wish for his well being, of course).
-
General Yuzuru Chat
We are truly blessed today
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I stumbled upon this today and thought we should all just admire it for a bit, Yuzu fanboy + thighs galore Edit: Oh, happy birthday to us!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This thread made my day ten times better What a musical genius
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He's as pale as a ghost Loving the antenna though
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm happy to see Tomono up there as well! But really Yuzu... A quint? We don't need to shock the masses like this. This ambition is something else ;-;
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Waking up to Yuzu in a suit that fits kind of well? This cannot be... We are blessed
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Korean fansites are a serious blessing, they always take such great photos Just look at this cutie Only downside is that they usually edit their photos a lot lol
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I pronounce it that way as well. Also, everytime i see Ci i still don't see a smiley i just read it as Sí lol, y'all agree to everything in my eyes
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Oh my god, you're lucky to run into him like this (: This is the best thing i've seen all week (excluding the parade and yuzu's happy face because :>). Thank you!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Oh my god this is all i've been wishing for :0 Please do CSA : D My skating heart would be so happy
-
General Yuzuru Chat
You like to be tortured clearly '-' I haven't been able to rewatch anything yet because i just end up a squealing mess on the floor everytime i try. The feels are too much ;-;
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I actually screamed