Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!

Yes, you can and just in time.

The first part of the Wedding Plans is now over and please give me a day or so to edit everything properly. I'll bump the thread up and then we can then discuss phase 2 - when, what music we'll have (are we going to have a band?), you can talk outfits and all the things we need to hash out. Be back soon!

Yes, you can and just in time.

The first part of the Wedding Plans is now over and please give me a day or so to edit everything properly. I'll bump the thread up and then we can then discuss phase 2 - when, what music we'll have (are we going to have a band?), you can talk outfits and all the things we need to hash out. Be back soon!

a aa a a aa i'm glad, i was laying awake last night thinking about it, since i was pretty sure the first part would be over soon :rofl2:

i'm excited for phase 2 hehe /) u*(\

Did I miss something? Have the weddings already happened or simply been moved to a more suitable date?

Ok! So now that M FaOI is done, lets use the gap to Kobe to sort out phase 2!!

So my suggestion is to conduct the wedding post Niigata, as we are entering the bigger part of the off season and we'll have both free time and need to fill that space. If we agree on that, we need to figure out the exact day for it (or weekend maybe?)

If you have any others, please say so, I am more than flexible on the matter. This is the one important point that we should agree on though to try and fit it for most of us!

Then the rest is your choice and for the fun of it. Let's hear it. Music suggestions, outfits, are we having bridesmaids and a ring-bearer? What flowers? (I suggest sakura petals because I am that type of a sap). :laughing:

Since i'm marrying Notte Stellata and his hydroblade i am debating between being a Swan Princess >:) or going for white bridal kimono because one of my other husbands is Hakama!Yuzu...

Flowers... hmm... Sakura season is over but they would fit with Hakama!Yuzu so i guess pale pink nearly white Sakura will do :D

And i want always on its butt Pooh to be my ring BEAR-er