General Yuzuru Chat

17 минут назад, meoima сказал:

My friend was at GPF Barcelona and she's 1m74, and she said Javi was shorter than her. 

I also was at GPF and WC, my first impression was that he is around 173 cm, but I took a photo with him and on it we're almost the same hight so I dunno . I don't think it's that much important info anyway :smile:

9 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I also was at GPF and WC, my first impression was that he is around 173 cm, but I took a photo with him and on it we're almost the same hight so I dunno . I don't think it's that much important info anyway :smile:

There is one thing certain, there is no way Javi is 1m75 because he is shorter than a girl who is 1m74. That's why when ISU bio listed Javi as 1m75, she was like: "NO WAY!!"

10 minutes ago, meoima said:

There is one thing certain, there is no way Javi is 1m75 because he is shorter than a girl who is 1m74. That's why when ISU bio listed Javi as 1m75, she was like: "NO WAY!!"

OK I just checked Javi's ISU bio and he is listed 173cm. I guess this partly solves the mystery.

Just now, meoima said:

It was listed as 1m75 during 2014-2015 season. I think they have changed it since then. 

It was probably a mistake!

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

Okaayyyy case closed then :rofl::mischief:

Yes but.... Yuzu only grew 1cm in 5 years? This case is open for me until I can measure him myself. :anger:

5 minutes ago, liha said:

Yes but.... Yuzu only grew 1cm in 5 years? This case is open for me until I can measure him myself. :anger:

You didn't see my edited comment :rofl::rofl:

I said he might be 172.5 now :xD: but honestly.. his body will forever remains a mystery :13877886:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

You didn't see my edited comment :rofl::rofl:

I said he might be 172.5 now :xD: but honestly.. his body will forever remains a mystery :13877886:

Oh no, I didn't see the significant 0,5cm you added there :xD:  

That extra 1cm surely cause alot of discussions :popcorn:. Tbh I find those height on skater's bio can be a bit inaccurate. It could be +/-3cm to their real height.  My kpop bias was listed as 174cm in his bio when he debuted, and  2 years later, they changed it to 170cm and most people meet him said he's 168 cm :rofl: . And Yuzuru bulk up alot in the past 2 season it may help him to look taller. IMO I think he's around 173-174 cm