General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Japan website still avail. 

Try http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/fl/1/784/1/. But I think u need a Japan address for domestic delivery. 

I also just purchased cos I need to go home to confirm measurement and that’s 30min after order is opened. 

Actually why should it be sold out? Just reprint! Such tees are so easy to reprint. Why are they restricting themselves from all the cash inflow?? 

I’m :facepalm: at whoever didn’t think to make a waitlist so they can gauge numbers for a reprint run. Don’t they know ANYTHING about Yuzu’s selling power after the auction, the last parade and literally anything he does? 

(I mean I guess it makes the tshirts more exclusive but the proceeds go towards sendai, why do they hate money that the intl fans are willing to throw at them lol)

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

[cries in mexican]

*starts flipping through contacts to see who is still in JPN and would be nice enough to buy a truckload*

Is it really sold out? I can still add it to my cart. o_O

They restock the ones for international customers. I was able to buy one! The shipping though... Oh well, spending money for Sendai is a fan's duty XD

@Hydroblade Are you sure you are using the right link? I can still add them.

This http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/fl/1/784/4/

You have to select the check box above the "add to cart" button first before pressing "add" though.

Just now, Hydroblade said:

i can't add them :<

Wish they also sold the bands online. Have enough random T-shirts as it is, but still have empty wrists for wristbands.

Maybe they're re-stocking? I mean, the current list on HMV is set to release on Apr 20.

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i can't add them :<

Yep it's all re-stocked, go get em!

*grumbles about paying city taxes, and then goes and spends money on a city she doesn't live in-yep patriotic I am*

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Yep it's all re-stocked, go get em!

*grumbles about paying city taxes, and then goes and spends money on a city she doesn't live in-yep patriotic I am*

:peekapooh:had to use a credit card that i didn't want to use but how can i say no to a hydroblade seimei shirt
1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:
:peekapooh:had to use a credit card that i didn't want to use but how can i say no to a hydroblade seimei shirt

Haha....do I dare ask my rinkmates if anyone wants a shirt? *waits to be killed by credit card*

But life of a fanyu= buying stuff that are not classic "necessities." Still have no idea what to do with another T-shirt...

Seems like such a stupid question but I wanted to confirm...when you guys input your international address when ordering the shirts, does the country really not show up???? Cos at the confirmation page it shows my address but cuts it off at the state, so mine shows up as 000 Street Address City State but no country. :13877886: is that alright????? Gah I just want my shirtssss

8 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Seems like such a stupid question but I wanted to confirm...when you guys input your international address when ordering the shirts, does the country really not show up???? Cos at the confirmation page it shows my address but cuts it off at the state, so mine shows up as 000 Street Address City State but no country. :13877886: is that alright????? Gah I just want my shirtssss

shit i just checked and it's true, my country doesn't appear...

ETA: I checked the order details and it does appear there :biggrin: