I am imanining an otome game. With quintuplets (Competitions would be a nightmare for everyone but eeh)

Cute Yuzu, Prince Yuzu, flirty Yuzu, cold Yuzu and dark Yuzu. By now you all should be aware that i have a very active imagination

yes yes, give me all the yuzu that exists in this universe :devil:

I am imanining an otome game. With quintuplets (Competitions would be a nightmare for everyone but eeh)

Cute Yuzu, Prince Yuzu, flirty Yuzu, cold Yuzu and dark Yuzu. By now you all should be aware that i have a very active imagination

I don't even know which one I would choose since they all sound so tempting...

But dark/yandere Yuzu might be +++

I write code at my day job, so let me see what I can whip up... :yay:

(It's been ages since I played an otome game though. I'll most definitely add in onmyoji Yuzu~)

(It's been ages since I played an otome game though. I'll most definitely add in onmyoji Yuzu~)

Interesting, i've seen a noticeable number of cs majors/related fields that are major yuzu fans... (i am a developer in my real job too...)

Interesting, i've seen a noticeable number of cs majors/related fields that are major yuzu fans... (i am a developer in my real job too...)

and I'm a cs major in university right now :wtf:

and I'm a cs major in university right now :wtf:

i just graduated as a computer engineer :P and there are more cs majors around here, odd :space: i wonder why that is...

I request a hidden happy ending where the player lived happily ever after with all Yuzus

It's 2011 COR gala !!

Yuzu thrillingly won the gold medal in that competition and then went to GPF for his second year in senior ~~~

How cute he is :love: :love: :love:

Normally I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber and his music, but with Yuzuru skating to it, it's fun to hear and watch :grin:

It's 2011 COR gala !!

Yuzu thrillingly won the gold medal in that competition and then went to GPF for his second year in senior ~~~

How cute he is :love: :love: :love:

Thank You for that! Didn't see it before. So cool! Love this outfit also, and the gloves. Without vest even better.

YAzurA? But want to congratulate arena announcer who's shown real progress in improving within four and half minutes from "YAzurA" to "YuzurA"! There just wasn't enough time for complete improvement. Like his voice though.