Daily Thanks Giving Thread

yuzuangel

Thanksgivings (or variants of it) usually occur once a year, but there's nothing wrong with remembering what you have (rather than what you don't) every day of the year. When things get you down it helps to remember there's lots to be thankful for.

I'll start: Hmm........I'm really grateful to have a good job that feeds me, a work schedule that still lets me do the things i enjoy, and supportive team members/manager that let me take time to watch Yuzu live.:8788161:

I'm grateful to my parents and sister and family who are always supportive and never overbearing. 

Grateful to have this site along with the other admins/mods/members who are all tirelessly helping, organizing, moderating, posting news, translations, resources, etc. basically immediately as they are posted/released. This forum has grown so large but you guys are seriously always on top of things, and the site has gotten so much smoother since the inception. thank you :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And I'm so grateful to be living in the time of Yuzu. Need I say more? Yippee :animated-smileys-disguised-062:

34 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

And I'm so grateful to be living in the time of Yuzu. Need I say more? Yippee :animated-smileys-disguised-062:

Can't be grateful enough, can we? :worship:

I'm grateful for my mother, for always supporting me. For my friends and for the opportunities that I've been given (even if I haven't always seized them). 

Also a big thank you to the mods and admins for giving us this great place to laugh and cry and sometimes go a tiny bit insane :grouphug:

I'm grateful because I'm healthy and my loved ones are healthy, too! For my husband who is patient with my FS/Yuzu madness! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

I'm grateful because I was lucky enough to be among the first members of this awesome forum! :8232307: You, guys are great! I've learned so much from you! Thank you for that!  :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

I'm grateful because I witnessed (not in person, unfortunately , but still) Yuzu winning his 2 OGMs ! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

Well I'm definitely grateful to my therapist, who literally and metaphorically saved my life. Yesterday was last group sitting of the year before summer break, and I got the courage to gift her some poetry I had been writing since the beginning of the year - since I wouldn't have been writing anything, if it weren't for the work we did together. I am so lucky I found such a therapy.

And another safe place I want to thank is this place right here. I think there are wonderful people on here, and the fact that we can all keep the space sane (which is something extremely hard to do on the internet) is amazing! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm grateful for my two grown up sons and my Hubbie who I love very much.  They rib me about my new obsession of ice skating, whilst listening to me rant about Yuzu and co, costumes, music and choreo.  They do it in a cheeky good natured way.  You think I'm mad guys ..... But I will convert you!!!!!!!!!  :snmouchotto:A small bit at a time!