Banana Fish

yude

I want these:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Lawson (convenience store) is selling banana smoothies and pens, but there isn't Lawson in my neighborhood...(why don't they just sell it at 7 eleven or in all kinds of convenience stores :cry:)

6 時間前, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

Just dropping these here...

200.jpg201.jpg

OMG, does this mean these two characters will be made into figure dolls? Apparently, the anime has been having impact on the field, which is a surprise for old manga. Reading the tweets, many people in my age are purchasing manga again and it is very understandable for me. I wonder what is happening on Tumblr since I haven't been lurking there these days, maybe a lot of spoilers and BL comments?

34 minutes ago, yude said:

OMG, does this mean these two characters will be made into figure dolls? Apparently, the anime has been having impact on the field, which is a surprise for old manga. Reading the tweets, many people in my age are purchasing manga again and it is very understandable for me. I wonder what is happening on Tumblr since I haven't been lurking there these days, maybe a lot of spoilers and BL comments?

Yes! They will make them into nendoroids :D i'm surprised too, i've been reading a lot of comments about the series, must be nice for those who are fans :D (i haven't watched it, or read the manga, but i'll admit i'm interested, as i've seen mostly positive reactions!)

Hace 5 horas, Hydroblade said:

Yes! They will make them into nendoroids :D i'm surprised too, i've been reading a lot of comments about the series, must be nice for those who are fans :D (i haven't watched it, or read the manga, but i'll admit i'm interested, as i've seen mostly positive reactions!)

Just be cautious this content violence, (rape, pedophilia not graphic but it makes you feel uncomfortable) and the story is very depressing but is really a good one.

This is official trailer of episode 5. Shorter prepared the Chinese lunch (spring rolls, steamed meat dumplings, mapo tofu) for Eiji, but Eiji is complaining about those taste without realizing and Shorter gets mad, and this conversation between the two has nothing to do with episode 5 at all, I mean what is this? :rofl3:I guess the creator is trying to give us some fun moments since there has been only a few in the actual episodes so far. 

12 hours ago, Maleko said:

Just be cautious this content violence, (rape, pedophilia not graphic but it makes you feel uncomfortable) and the story is very depressing but is really a good one.

We can't always have super happy sunny stories :P

On 7/31/2018 at 5:10 PM, yude said:

I want these:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Lawson (convenience store) is selling banana smoothies and pens, but there isn't Lawson in my neighborhood...(why don't they just sell it at 7 eleven or in all kinds of convenience stores :cry:)

There are 3 or 4 Lawsons in my neighborhood, but I've never seen these smoothies. Harder to find than Xylitol Yuzu during one of their campaigns.

The trailer makes me want to have some Chinese food...

Episode 5. THAT ENDING!!! I don't even know which Emoji I should use,  I liked ED of episode 4 but this time is even better :cry: Probably this scene is the most favorite of mine so far in the anime (my second favorite would be the fighting scene in the pub of episode 1). What a special cut...so sad but beautiful tears:sad-smiley-046:

There are many artists in figure skating fandom, but I feel it is the same in anime fans. This is amazing :2thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuUNNtuWKrs

Recently I have been reading manga again and I admit that I'm getting worried about its pacing in anime. I mean, what can I say, this story is just so packed (and yet every detail is very important), and in episode 5, it covered only about 70 pages from manga (yes, I'll say "only"). I wonder if they'll be able to manage it well enough, I really really hope so:fingerscrossed: But I appreciate they have been doing careful work so far (by the way, in English sub, Max called Eiji "little Eiji" in episode 5, but literal translation is "princess Eiji".:P)

I posted some favorite scenes from comic books, I don't think these will touch the story line very much but haven't been seen in the anime yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfxjvBhQDb/?taken-by=yude.rakka

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFtCJSBtMv/?taken-by=yude.rakka

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFvqRlBCCu/?taken-by=yude.rakka

Official trailer of episode 6. Ash, Eiji, Shorter are eating chicken :laughing: It looks like episode 6 will also be true to the original, which means we have to see Ash's bloody past in Cape Cod. And I feel like from this episode, we'll have to ride the roller coaster heading to the hell, yes it begins! :smiley-scared003:

Hace 4 horas, yude said:

Official trailer of episode 6. Ash, Eiji, Shorter are eating chicken :laughing: It looks like episode 6 will also be true to the original, which means we have to see Ash's bloody past in Cape Cod. And I feel like from this episode, we'll have to ride the roller coaster heading to the hell, yes it begins! :smiley-scared003:

I hope we'll have the chicken scene :10814716:

5 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

I hope we'll have the chicken scene :10814716:

Haha, legendary scene:dancinghotdog: (there are some legendary scenes and I am hoping all of them won't be cut, but I may be too greedy...)