Banana Fish

yude

Hace 18 horas, yude said:
  Hide contents

Official site updated its episode 7 page and I see Yousiss, one of the tricky characters IMO. I am very excited, hope he has nice voice!

https://bananafish.tv/story/?story=7

I want to see Blanca but there are still many days left to get there. :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

11 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

I want to see Blanca but there are still many days left to get there. :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

Oh yeah,  there is a long way to go...:animal0019:

I wonder if the show will have break after episode 12 or something or they will just keep going straight until the end (I don't watch anime very often so I don't know how it works usually).

Hace 13 horas, yude said:

Oh yeah,  there is a long way to go...:animal0019:

I wonder if the show will have break after episode 12 or something or they will just keep going straight until the end (I don't watch anime very often so I don't know how it works usually).

Normally with the change of season will always have a week without chapter. And  the next week we have the continuation and new Opening and ending.

6 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

Normally with the change of season will always have a week without chapter. And  the next week we have the continuation and new Opening and ending.

Thank you, I am looking at the calendar and it will be finished perfectly in the end of December then. I didn't know about changing OP and ED, personally I really like both of them now so I hope they won't be changed, but I have to live with that if it is tradition in anime series.

After reading of the lyrics of "Prayer X", I had been wondering if the band read manga before writing the song, but I found out they did when they were kids according to their comments on official web site (https://bananafish.tv/music/). It makes a lot of sense because the song literally describes Ash's life. That is one of the reasons why I hope they'll keep it till the end.

Prayer X

https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/king-gnu/prayer-x/

If it's a sparkling life momentary like tears overflowing
In daily life that it repeats encounter and parting
What on earth can I believe in

I was already crying at that time I was born
Having my hands full living, not to go down and be deprived
I can't pull out the knife stuck in my chest
Tears will spurt with splashing droplets at the moment when I pull out

What on earth can I believe in

I was hiding behind carefree smile
I didn't know anymore if a lie for living was true or false
Have I lost the sight of even where I am?

Surrounded by the light and longing for the light, I will be looking at the sky today, too

If this life has any meaning, please tell me
In transitory days
Now that we have drank up pain and sorrow
What on earth can we believe in

What on earth can we believe in

I was thinking about some scenes in episode 6. Do you think Ash is not broken and is strong as his friends said? He looks to me he is broken but is strong, and I think Eiji doesn't notice it at this point, yet. And I thought Ash was kind of Tsundere (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere), I really liked the scene of Ash said like "That's why I don't like old men (ossan, jiji), if you can not keep up with me, don't come. Come on Eiji, let's go and get blankets, old men can use the bed." :rofl2:I'm looking forward to seeing more of it :laughing:

By the way, if someone is wondering how all characters are communicating each other, Eiji and Ibe can speak English but they seem to have accents. There was a scene that Ash's father mistook Eiji for a Chinese since his accents sounded similar to Chinese accents, but it was cut out from anime.

7 時間前, mewanaさんが言いました:

Oh my lord I want to watch it so bad but sadly I'm an anime binger and have 0 patience. I hope the anime so far is living up to the manga!

How about watching all 24 episodes in January when Japanese nationals is done and we have nothing to do until March, if you are not busy, hehe :graucho: