Team Canada

I think the swan theme suits Kaetlyn very well. Her posture and lines actually remind me of a swan and Jeffrey´s choreo is as gorgeous as La Boheme last season. SP´s choreo is great too. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the music, I think I have heard Summertime too many times.

Happy to see her training a new combo. I hope she (or someone else) could seriously challenge Med during the season. To do that she needs much more scores especially from the FS. And that means upgrading the layout. She was very strong last season and I wish she could go even further. She must be happy to be able to skate like that after the injury.

38 minutes ago, katonice said:

Summary of most recent PChan news, including translation of the interview where he had good words for Yuzu.

When Pchiddy decides to r*, I hope hope that he opens a skating academy and we get to see the Pchiddy school of edge work on future skaters.  What he says here is so important:

"Reporter: You have outstanding skating skills. What kind of training did you go through to achieve this level of success?

Patrick: Skating is something I grew up with. It’s something that takes time, not something you can learn in a year. For me, good skating skills depend on many factors like my body-build, muscle structure, early learning, childhood coach, and many years of training. This is the most difficult part. You can see quick results in jump practices, learning a new quad in a year. But skating takes years and years of training and practice for me to have the skating skills and level that I have now."

If I have a child who decides to really pick up skating, I hope one day that child can learn Patrick's edge control.....