Best wishes for the future to both

Good to see Ashley Cain looking well. Lots of people were quite rightly concerned for her after she had fallen and banged her head at World's. I'm glad that she has recovered with no head injury sequelae

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 2:19 PM, YuDai said:

:scratch3:Wasn't Johnny Weir supposed to stop touring after faOI, or did I misunderstand something? In any case, it seems like he's already preparing his music for next year's tour:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/johnnygweir/2859315671383589922/

IIRC he would retire from show skating in 2023 (or 2024?), saw it on his insta post. Dunno if he changed his mind :scratch3:

On 6/25/2022 at 8:03 AM, Figure_Frenzy said:

IIRC he would retire from show skating in 2023 (or 2024?), saw it on his insta post. Dunno if he changed his mind :scratch3:

The only reason this caught my attention was because people were saying earlier that Yuzuru would not drop any "bombshells" during the final FaOI show since it was Johnny's time to shine, but I don't think this is the case.

Edit: I guess he is retiring next year. (source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/johnnygweir/2869235308556666248/)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 2:34 PM, YuDai said:

Thank you @Anni! I did have the impression that he's not going to participate in the GP this year, which is a shame since I like his skating, but I hope he can have a nice rest.

Yes I hope so too. I wonder if he will return to TCC. He could definitely get ice time in his hometown too and he would be close to his family. 

• 1 month later...