Team Russia

Have to admit, Zhenya's program was beautiful. I don't know if it was the music (though were those heartbeats at the start and beginning?), but it was really mesmerizing. Can't wait to see it live. 

And Liza looked great. Her jumps were the biggest. Alina looked good too but I think the program still has a lot of room to grow. Go Alina! Cheering for you!

Just now, katonice said:

Have to admit, Zhenya's program was beautiful. I don't know if it was the music (though were those heartbeats at the start and beginning?), but it was really mesmerizing. Can't wait to see it live. 

And Liza looked great. Her jumps were the biggest. Alina looked good too but I think the program still has a lot of room to grow. Go Alina! Cheering for you!

Yes, basically I am the same. Biggest impression Zhenya, then Tukt.

I am not fond of Radio's at all, though granted maybe it will look better when viewed properly. Alina's ... well, she looks solid but I am not sold on the program. 

Sotskova is Sotskova.

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, basically I am the same. Biggest impression Zhenya, then Tukt.

I am not fond of Radio's at all, though granted maybe it will look better when viewed properly. Alina's ... well, she looks solid but I am not sold on the program. 

Sotskova is Sotskova.

Hopefully when Alina settles more into the program it will resonate more with the audience. Really rooting for her to do well this season :tumblr_m230ouoWHD1qfamg6:

1 minute ago, katonice said:

Hopefully when Alina settles more into the program it will resonate more with the audience. Really rooting for her to do well this season :tumblr_m230ouoWHD1qfamg6:

Yes, same. Zagi is such a promising skater that I am sure it'll improve as season goes on. I think the addition of costume alone will help; skating in practice clothes is one thing and full get up another. 

If I didn´t know it was Kolyada I would not have recognized him. Couldn´t see his face clearly on the video. His skating was smoother and the choreo was very different than before. To me it looked like he had to try very hard to get all the moves with arms etc done but it´s still early.