Team Russia

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Is she done with graduation exams or are they yet to come? With that and training, plus all the traveling she did which was more than just a regular holiday, I am not surprised she is out of it a bit. 

Oh and Misha is there too? Huh. But I bet that'll please Zhenya and indeed, give them some fun times!

She already had some but she has several yet to come. I think her last exam will be tomorrow that's why she couldn't participate in Kobe shows. And she will have to travel again to Japan next week and in July so this summer is really going to be intensive. On the positive note, she will get used to traveling to Japan which can help her to ease acclimatization at GPF....

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Too early to panic, I'd say. Sportbox.ru belongs to Match TV, so I'm sure they'll sort it out in the end.

I'm at work, the internet's iffy, can't check how well it's working now...

Ah, good, good, thank you! I was counting on that thing working, fingers crossed :grouphug:

The site itself is up at least from what I see, no rush on the rest, I can check too when I get home. 

38 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Thank you @Fay, @Hannah!

No wonder she's tired then. Well fingers crossed she completes them well and at least gets that burden off her shoulders. 

Oh and Pogo is back in Japan!

Hydrangeas make me nostalgic and sad...

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I hope we'll see new pictures of her tomorrow from the show. Also I hope that we get to see her second program during the broadcast. :bow:

Asahi will broadcast the uncut version later on anyway, in September, so we'll get it, sooner or later.