Team Russia

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

Today one of Russian tabloids, SNC, made an article with a fake news that Zhenya is leaving Eteri. :ohno:

Although it took Eteri and Zhenya only a few hours to make a denial statement , Zhenya's fans got really scared for that time. 

http://m.sport-express.ru/figure-skating/news/tutberidze-oprovergla-uhod-ot-nee-medvedevoy-1380361/

Dang that tabloid really did give me false hope. .-.

Guest turquoiseblue

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Evgenia Medvedeva: Victory is the feeling that you have overcame yourself :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

When it became difficult, didn’t you have thoughts to give up everything?

– Give up? No way! Every competition is such a motivation (smiles).

Tell me, does your mother often come to your competitions?

– Usually, my mother roots for me at a distance, but this time she was in Korea thanks to the program of Olympic hospitality P & G “Thank you, Mom!”. The fact that she was near gave me tremendous confidence.

Why did you decide to take part in this program?

– Thanks to my mother, I started the way in big sport, because she brought me to the ice rink. I am grateful to her for everything she has done for me and for her unconditional love, support, strength and endless faith in me. That’s why I was very happy to join the project.

Do you always listen to her advice or do you sometimes act in your own way?

– I appreciate Mom’s advice, and often have the same opinions, but I always decide myself.

Let’s go back to your performance at the Olympics. You looked very cool! Did you do the make up and hairdo yourself or trusted the professionals?

– I did everything myself. I think I understand better how do I want to look during the performance. For me, the most important thing is to make an accent on the eyes. In addition, I pay special attention to hair care, because at competitions they should look beautiful. By the way, recently brand Pantene Pro-V appreciated my hair and offered to represent it. I gladly agreed!

And finally. What does the word “victory” mean to you?

– Victory is the feeling that you have overcame yourself.

On 06/03/2018 at 6:23 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Get well soon, Zhenia!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

wow, she looks great!!! 

That's the same face as when she steps onto the ice:laughing:

Alexey Erokhov did really well at Junior Worlds (SP). Perhaps Eteri will dominate in Men as much as in Ladies soon.