Music talk

i know yuzu doesn't wear stage makeup when skating, but imagine if he wore DRAMATIC!!! stage makeup (like they do in ballet) to go with the black swan costume...!

I'm sorry but I've been corrupted by YoI so every time I see dramatic makeup mentioned I could only think of Georgi's evil witch performance :rofl2:

My dream music for his FS is actually the Gladiator OST

Gladiator!! I can totally see Yuzuru doing this :love: :love:

Now we are Free might not be the best music to skate but I absolutely love it :goe:

My dream music for his FS is actually the Gladiator OST

Gladiator!! I can totally see Yuzuru doing this :love: :love:

Now we are Free might not be the best music to skate but I absolutely love it :goe:

can't go wrong with hans zimmer music!!! :smile:

i actually want someone to skate to dark knight music... (boyang i'm looking at you)

From Spiderman to Batman. :rofl2:

Speaking of makeup/eyeliner, have you guys seen Machida Tatsuki's eyeliner for recent shows lately? His 'liner game is tiiight :geek: Imagine if Yuzu were to wear the same thing.. *swoons and sighs*

And that gloss/lipstick he wears sometimes when he appears in shows on Japanese television... :love: :pbow:

Speaking of makeup/eyeliner, have you guys seen Machida Tatsuki's eyeliner for recent shows lately? His 'liner game is tiiight :geek: Imagine if Yuzu were to wear the same thing.. *swoons and sighs*

And that gloss/lipstick he wears sometimes when he appears in shows on Japanese television... :love: :pbow:

:goe:

he'd look even better than me though :sadPooh:

Agree there - he can make a new warhorse- just can't think what it might be

Something 'safe', classical yet popular...emotional... like Mahler's symphony 5; 4th movement? He'd do it justice :,)

If he's going to do Mahler, he should do the 6th. That hammer gives it a special something :s_tongue

People seem to like Vivaldi - what about a lesser known baroque composer like Torelli or Purcell? Or a total change- has anyone ever used Elgar- the cello concerto?

Yes. :)

I still wonder whether it is his channel or just someone uses his name.

It looks suspiciously like him haha

lol seriously, is it just someone using his name or is really legit? i'm curious, because if it's legit then we can have a better guess as to the type of music he likes and so narrows down the potential list of songs we're guessing that he may skate to...

I keep an eye on this account for possible updates, but I am not really sure that it is his channel. The only proof is that the H&L playlist appeared long before the program itself.

As for the Swan Lake and the black swan idea it would be wonderful but I'am afraid compeletely impossible. He already skated to this music ("White Legend") and did Swan EX recently. And Swan Lake music is so overused in FS already. But we can dream...

Yuzu doesn't need an eyeliner (no, please!) He has killer look already :hachimaki:

I just was hit with a thought what are the probabilities of Yuzu taking Danse Macabre for one of the programs. It wasn't used too heavily by skater lately, I think? It's classical and strong... and, well, Yuzu could have his killing stare :hachimaki: