Team Japan

Wakabas LP looks breathtaking. She has so much power and the choreo & music are perfect for her. Why can't it be Lombardia time already?? :dbana:

PS: and I have to be shallow - she is sooooo preeeeeetty. When we see her walking to the arena at the beginning and she has that big smile on, it warms my heart :heart:

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Wakaba, working with Shae Lynn Bourne for her new  LP Skyfall ... her step sequence  looks great! :8232307:

I am always curious about the bgm at the beginning..It seems to be everywhere in Japan's Figure Skating related shows...

3 hours ago, SSS said:

I am always curious about the bgm at the beginning..It seems to be everywhere in Japan's Figure Skating related shows...

If it's FujiTV (like figure skate tv, Jnats, and Worlds) it's Bolero (most of the time they use the operatic version - there was one year where they did an electric version). It's the theme music for their FS segments.

Examples:

2011 Worlds - Opening

Spoiler

2012 Worlds - Ending

Spoiler

If it's Asahi (GPF and WTT) then they use Turandot.

Example:

2014 GPF

Spoiler

It's really good and has an epic feel to it (kinda like anime openings and ending). Anyway, this is why hearing Bolero gives me anxiety /LOL/ reminds me of Nats and Worlds.

7 hours ago, Hannah said:

Wakaba is on her way to Italy! 

https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/201709120000537.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nikkansports_ogp

I wish her good luck! She's my favorite for gold there. Fingers crossed!

I am so nervous, to be honest. From the snippets we have, that FS looks smashing but I think she'll need to go clean to make it all work. Hopefully her season starts well, so she can just build her confidence throughout!