10 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I just realized Shoma going to 4CC and potentially winning it means he'll finally bump Yuzu off the World Standings #1 spot by 60 points. :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I've said before that I don't care about world standings as long as he is high enough to still skate in the last group but.... he's been there since 2013 :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Just now, kaeryth said:

I've said before that I don't care about world standings as long as he is high enough to still skate in the last group but.... he's been there since 2013 :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Yeah, it just hit me that he might finally drop from that #1 spot after so long. Get well soon, Yuzu! Please

27 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I just realized Shoma going to 4CC and potentially winning it means he'll finally bump Yuzu off the World Standings #1 spot by 60 points. :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

sorry for my ignorance since i don't really know much abt how the points for the standings are calculated 😅 but, if shoma wins, he'll get 840pts, right?

10 minutes ago, ainjxx said:

sorry for my ignorance since i don't really know much abt how the points for the standings are calculated 😅 but, if shoma wins, he'll get 840pts, right?

Yes, but you don't count all the points across the seasons to calculate the rankings so in reality he'll gain about 393 points in total to his final ranking, which puts him 60 points over Yuzu's total. 

If he wins 4CC, that's 840 point and the math then is:

840+1080 (Championships) + 720+648+454+400 (GP) + 300+300+139+0 (Other Competitions) = 4881

http://www.isuresults.com/ws/ws/wsmen.htm

19 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yes, but you don't count all the points across the seasons to calculate the rankings so in reality he'll gain about 393 points in total to his final ranking, which puts him 60 points over Yuzu's total. 

If he wins 4CC, that's 840 point and the math then is:

840+1080 (Championships) + 720+648+454+400 (GP) + 300+300+139+0 (Other Competitions) = 4881

http://www.isuresults.com/ws/ws/wsmen.htm

ooh. thanks. but what if he place 2nd? 

7 minutes ago, ainjxx said:

ooh. thanks. but what if he place 2nd? 

Then Yuzu's rank would be safe (by a few points). But unless Nathan goes to 4CC too, it seems unlikely anyone there could win it over Shoma. 

Hey don't forget Boyang, he will be at 4CC too :biggrin:

I think i read somewhere that 4cc results will be counted on WS after olympics while they add Eu results right after event. I'm checking isu communications to see whether its true or not. 

Edit : i didn't find anything. Maybe they will count as usual. I think Javi pushed Yuzuru down to #2 in a few weeks back in 2015, its not a big deal. P/C is not #1 in WS and no one care about it. 

33 minutes ago, Katt said:

Hey don't forget Boyang, he will be at 4CC too :biggrin:

I think i read somewhere that 4cc results will be counted on WS after olympics while they add Eu results right after event. I'm checking isu communications to see whether its true or not. 

Edit : i didn't find anything. Maybe they will count as usual. I think Javi pushed Yuzuru down to #2 in a few weeks back in 2015, its not a big deal. P/C is not #1 in WS and no one care about it. 

It would seem really weird to count Europeans immediately but not 4CC. Sure, Europeans is considered more prestigious but even so... 

17 minutes ago, katonice said:

His flip and lutz takeoff give me life, to be honest. <3