23 hours ago, kaerb said:

I've been pretty involved in SC and CoC twitter fandom and I thought that was pretty busy re: content but I forgot how the ante goes up to eleven when Yuzu is in the picture, I'm so not ready LOL

People have translated this clip patchily so I'll just roughly fill in the blanks.

[Costume fitting]

Yuzu: The cloth is beautiful isn't it
Yuzu: The sleeve is a little long (after jumping) I don't quite like this part.

Narrator: The most important thing is for him to move easily. He chose a light cloth so it would match/align his body better. For this important Olympic season, Hanyu-senshuu is fighting with a free program he has absolute confidence in. [introduces the 'legendary' Seimei program and the fact it was record breaking etc.] 

Yuzu: You can say it was a masterpiece at the time, a program you can rewatch many times again. Because of that, I can get more information/meaning from it* and my own image (of it) has been completely burned into my mind, so I want to surpass my own record and my own memory of it. 
*not sure about this precise translation (そういった意味でも聞き込んでいるし)

[Toronto footage, narrator explains mechanics of the Lutz]

[Yuzu icing his feet]

Narrator: While spending time to take the greatest care of his body, he continues to train

Yuzu: (the part beginning 'I need to keep challenging myself' to the end of Iron Klaus' translation)

Narrator: Outlines what happened at ACI, explaining he had an injury in his knee and had to change his layout

Yuzu [on ACI]: Talks about hitting PB as above.
I had/experienced the frustration of not being able to skate with all my strength. As I continuously challenge myself, I can grow. And because I can grow, I have the joy of being able to challenge myself once again. If I don't have that type of situation, I think participating in a competition loses meaning for me.

Narrator: Recaps what happened at Rostelecom.
There were misses [in his Rostelecom Cup skate] but Hanyu-senshuu felt like he had gained a response/reaction (tegotai is hard to translate...the feeling is like he had learned something key to his development, like he uncovered something new/useful from the experience)

Yuzu: [pointing to the sky] that's so beautiful. It's like a halo is shining. I've probably taken a step forward. I was able to put the Lutz in the actual performance, which was more than I expected so I feel a sense of accomplishment. It feels like the starting line has narrowed a bit. 

[Narrator hype for NHK ; u ;]

He endeared himself to me 300% (as if he couldn't be at max already) by being awed by the sky because I am the exact same way. Also, a pertinent reminder that he gets his satisfaction from the joy of overcoming challenges and not by successes (which just follow from him overcoming his challenges). Truly a rare and special human being. 

Also 

:laughing:

<

14 hours ago, Anya said:

:10742290: Just how many commercials/photoshoots did he do during the summer 

Why didn't they just used the second photo

Yuzu and...  is that a microwave??!!! Will he be safe beside a microwave???? :laughing::rofl:

14 hours ago, MrPudding said:

14 hours ago, MrPudding said:

just noticed that Yuzu's section if full of ice track while Marin has one main elegant ice track :rofl:

13 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Did he learn from Nomura Mansai? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

12 hours ago, sweetwater said:

A rough summary of the article:
New Lotte commercial film features Tao Tsuchiya, Airi Matsuda, Suzu Hirose will be aired from Nov. 7th. They will also launch an outdoor advertising campaign featuring Yuzu. (In that campaign?) Yuzu promoted making hot chocolate as a way to enjoy winter and actually tried to make it himself. 

He doesn’t cook much in his private life but on the contrary to the food coordinator’s concern, he skillfully broke the chocolate and poured the milk and thought of what elements he could execute in 1 and a half minute while using the microwave to warm the chocolate.

After tasting the hot chocolate he commented, “Tastes good! No wonder it makes me feel at ease (in Japanese he said “hotto shimasu”) because it’s hot chocolate (in Japanese “hotto chocolate na dakeni”)”, which made people in the studio loosened up. 

Being asked what he would like to do in this winter, he said that he wants to train more than anything in a figure skating season. Even when he gets stuck on something and doesn’t feel like training, skating often makes him feel better because he loves skating, so he thinks skating is essential for his private life too.

I want to see the video of this!

New magazine

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu CM on NBC

7 hours ago, xeyra said:

NHK Trophy signs

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Ghana CM+Behind the scenes

30 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The new Ghana CM!!! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

https://youtu.be/jlQ0YA_4A0E

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The making of vid with the potato sack pants!!! hahaha

https://youtu.be/m8Zgvo-xw0s

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

5 hours ago, Anya said:

P&G Behind the scenes <3 even the bg music is so dramatic :laughing:

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Maybe before this he was focused on 4Lz an 4Lo, so now is the StSq time.. Time to get that level 4!! :laughing:

[ENG SUB] Yuzuru on 4Lz debut (2017.10.23 NTV News Every)

[ENG SUB] Yuzuru describing his quads (2017.10.23 Hodo Station) a tadakixd x wherespacepooh collaboration

10:04 - 7. Nov. 2017

news about Yuzu's arrival in Japan

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:
https://twitter.com/anipooh1/status/928015256584011776

Finally the footage!!! :clap:

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:
https://twitter.com/spread_wing0217/status/928017158356869120

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

Yuzu: Hello

Interviewer: How's your condition?

Yuzu: Perfect/perfectly fine
Interviewer: What do you want to accomplish in this competition?
Yuzu: For now, just perform with all my might, thank you

(what some of us have been waiting like 1.5hrs for :laughing:)