9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

5 hours ago, kaerb said:
He wrote thank you in Japanese, English, French, Korean, Chinese and Russian ;;

Sweet boy, darling boy as always :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: 

I guess he is in Sendai then? Hope he's having a good time there and healing well

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

1 hour ago, Floria said:

5 hours ago, katonice said:

New "The Legend" episode uploaded.

Another question about Yuzu, and the answer will make you go "aawww" again.

This boi... 

25 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Lol I wish the Legends segment was longer. It’s curiously structured to basically be a Yuzu endorsement at the start but anyway, key points (from memory, I’m on my phone but will refine later)

- They showed Yuzu warming up for 24hr TV jumping a triple jump just with his sneakers

- The first ice rink opened in Peru had Yuzu’s picture on inside and outside. The girls inside were huge fans of Yuzu and gave various reasons why (he does impossible jumps, one girl said she wanted to hug him for a long time #same). One girl (the one they focused on) was also using Seimei (I assume as her program music?). Reporter asked if she was crying and she was like ‘I’m not crying!’ and hid her face in her friend’s arm aww.

- Flashback to Otani Shuuhei saying we’re in the Yuzu-era. Yuzu asked something along the lines of what he pays attention to when hitting the ball I think and Shuuhei says he really pays attention to the axis, then says ‘to say this to Hanyu-kun is a little...’ 

- Recap of looong NHK press con answer (LOL at 3 minutes Yuzu added ‘sorry, my answer is long’ and then talked for TWO MORE MINUTES) and table apology Yuzu (I didn’t realise Boyang didn’t even get a chance to speak LOL)

-  Question for the guests was ‘after press conferences, Hanyu does XXXX thing’

- Kanako guessed he greets everyone one by one. The other guesses weren’t serious (I don’t rly understand the references but they were jokes)

- the answer was ‘he cleans up after himself’. While cleaning up Yuzu refers to his own mess (I think? Writing this from memory lol) and ‘as a Japanese person it’s embarrassing’, hence he cleans up

- Ueda after Kanako explains her reasoning for guessing (‘he also greets the ice’) asks if she does it and she’s like ‘no, I’m the type that goes PA going in and coming out’ ie. she just skates out v quickly). 

After answer is revealed Ueda also says to Kanako ‘so you also put in the chairs right?’ and Kanako’s like ‘hahaha........’

so he tells her to do her koala face (?? Lol) as a distraction and they’re like ‘that’s a sexy koala face?!!’

Plushy at P&G event

On 15.11.2017 at 6:40 AM, kaeryth said:

Why...... (when you see all the nice pictures of him in the background and they use... this..)

On 15.11.2017 at 6:22 AM, katonice said:

And P&G takes the cake for things you do when you miss Yuzu...:laughing:

On 15.11.2017 at 6:53 AM, katonice said:

About the P&G CM

15 hours ago, Floria said:

14 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Waking up to great things <3. My repellant is working  :war:

14 hours ago, katonice said:

This is how I check my outfit in the mirror every morning. 

Joking of course, but I need to see the video of this. 

The video:

50 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

On 22.11.2017 at 7:47 AM, daisyjune said:

Yuzu went back to Toronto already on the past weekend!

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2017/11/22/kiji/20171122s00079000160000c.html

On 22.11.2017 at 8:19 AM, MrPudding said:

On 22.11.2017 at 8:55 AM, Floria said:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1.12.2017 at 9:32 AM, Floria said:

On 1.12.2017 at 10:12 AM, Floria said:

On 1.12.2017 at 10:29 AM, kaeryth said:

Of course his suggestion has to do with the acoustics.. :smiley-laughing021:

On 1.12.2017 at 10:38 AM, Floria said: