General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, meoima said:

Hello... anyone tell me about the feedback of live broadcasting in 66th Cinemas for Continue With Wings?

the last time I saw someone said 6 cinemas were sold out. I don’t know about the rest when it’s the day of the broadcasting. Were the rest of the cinema live broadcast sold ok? 

thank you in advance.!

im also curious to know, waiting for some report and news clip in my Twitter NF... 

3 hours ago, meoima said:

Hello... anyone tell me about the feedback of live broadcasting in 66th Cinemas for Continue With Wings?

the last time I saw someone said 6 cinemas were sold out. I don’t know about the rest when it’s the day of the broadcasting. Were the rest of the cinema live broadcast sold ok? 

thank you in advance.!

19 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I always wondered about this clip. Ppl say the whining voice is Yuzuru. But there is a woman on the right that was hurrying to him. So the whiner voice is Yuzu or the woman? I always thought it was the woman. 

14 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

His antenna :10636614:

4 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

Seeing this makes me remember the remark of one of the British ESP commentators, 'take out the jumps and it's a masterpiece', meaning that even with no jumps the program retained all its artistic merit.  The fact that Yuzu can deliver without the jumps has to be very discouraging to all the other skaters who know that it's their jumps primarily that give them the points.  The thing is, if Yuzu can match them with his jumps (which he can easily) there's no way they can beat him.

37 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Seeing this makes me remember the remark of one of the British ESP commentators, 'take out the jumps and it's a masterpiece', meaning that even with no jumps the program retained all its artistic merit.  The fact that Yuzu can deliver without the jumps has to be very discouraging to all the others skaters who know that it's their jumps primarily that give them the points.  The thing is, if Yuzu can match them with his jumps (which he can easily) there's no way they can beat him.

I agree with you so here's hoping for proper judging - it's a big ask!