General Yuzuru Chat

23 минуты назад, Aotoshiro сказал:

hope today's snow is a good sign, lik the confetti for arrival of the king or something...

I don't know about the snow but today the sun appeared in Moscow for the first time in a month or more and it's so sunny as if all the nature itself smiles with Yuzu (and with me, because I'm so happy to see him on ice).

Seeing Yuzuru jumped 3A in today's practice, and with the fact Mirai Nagasu (Japanese American, dare to say) has become the third woman to land 3A in the Olympics after Midori Ito and Mao Asada, and Rika Kihira has become the first woman landed 3A+3T, I just wondered why Japanese skaters love 3A so much :goe:

Sorry a bit  :offtopic: 

it's a blessing guys

he's happy, laughing, looki mentally ready, found a way to sneak pooh in, finally wearing black blades

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

with his appearance for 15 minutes that was only updated through twitter is killing my sanity... i dont think i can survive livestreams.. 

9 分, YH7892さんが言いました:

My favorite photo of yuzu of all time. Pure happiness of doing the thing that he loves. You cant see any pressure, stress and all those negative side of competition. Simply enjoying skating.

Yep, his love for figure skating is the source of all of his power... 

Haha, I cant imagine the number of photos which were taken during practice, of course yesterday... 

3 hours ago, Wolflax said:

I just I love his troll ass so much lmao. Making all the reporters wait doing a 3A and leaving in 11 min. Whomst could ?!?

And all the reporters that waited just like.

One time Yuzuru Hanyu punched me in the face. It was amazing.

Ow and he had short cake in his other hand...............