I'm not a superstitious person in my day to day life, and I don't belive in things like jinxes, charms and other related stuff ... but when it comes about the sport figures and teams I'm cheering for I have all kinds of fixations! Beside Yuzu who's my number 1, I'm also a big fan of Roger Federer, FC Barcelona and my hometown soccer team Steaua Bucuresti! Sometimes it happens that they all performe in the same day. And I don't know why, I always have this strong feeling that if one of them looses they all will loose. I know is crazy but this is how I feel! LOL I've tried many times not to watch Yuzu live not by fear of jinxes or stuff but for my own well being cause everytime I watch him live in competitions I feel like I'll have a heart attack lol, but I can't stop myself, I really can't...

• 2 months later...

okay, I'm reviving this to just note that there are some people with cursed eyes, aka my parents. :xD:

The two times I've asked them both to watch Yuzu's programs with me live (in my hope to convert them to figure skating fans), one was 2017 WTT Short Program and the other was today.... both were his worst scores in literally years. And then they didn't watch his FS at the WTT which was marginally better and didn't watch his short program yesterday. So anyway, they're definitely not watching the Olympics with me lol. 

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

okay, I'm reviving this to just note that there are some people with cursed eyes, aka my parents. :xD:

Yesterday I was like: "OMG OMG Yuzu set new world record score, look, LOOK" and I was super excited and happy, and my mother was like "Okay, beautiful, but stay calm." and my father said something like "yes, can we speak about something else now?":facepalm:

I'm just happy that my grandmother exists and she's a true figure skating fan and she like Yuzu so much, she's always interested and watches competitions with me. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm not superstitious usually, but I become every time Yuzu skates. Sometimes I feel that if i don't watch the competitions he will do bad, or more often that if I watch it I will bring him bad luck or something like this. I know it looks presumptuous but I always feel that if I watch him live I would somehow influence the ice, and bring bad luck, just because I'm not a lucky person. It's stupid but there's. :shrug:

I hope to wash away this feeling soon because I really want to go to worlds in Milan this year and if Yuzuru goes, I want to support him, not to bring bad luck. :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

The two times I've asked them both to watch Yuzu's programs with me live (in my hope to convert them to figure skating fans), one was 2017 WTT Short Program and the other was today.... both were his worst scores in literally years. And then they didn't watch his FS at the WTT which was marginally better and didn't watch his short program yesterday. So anyway, they're definitely not watching the Olympics with me lol. 

:xD:that just made me laugh. 

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

I think whenever I have good luck attending an event, Yuzu has bad luck, and whenever i have really bad luck, he has good luck. So I'll try to have as bad luck as possible in Korea. Maybe I'll stop looking both ways when crossing the street.

We need you alive!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: You should just find, uhm I don't know a black cat??

• 1 month later...

Just found out my mom may actually be more superstitious than I am. We talked about Yuzu's WD and she said:" Alright, you will go see him in Pyeongchang. Isn't it going to be the sixth time for you to watch the two programs live? Well don't you always consider six is your lucky number?" Indeed. One more to add, the only time I saw him win the events with Chopin and Seimei was at 15 SCACI; since I don't plan to go to Milan, Oly could be the last time for me to see he compete with the two programs. It had started well, may it ends like a dream come true.

Random, but every time my thoughts drift to Yuzuru, the lyrics of the song I'm currently listen to are either soemthign along the lines of 'I gotta fight everybthing and everybody' or 'I embrace the invisible wounds and entrust them to the dawn that's yet to come.' What is my music player trying to say to, I've no ides

of course, there's also SEIMEI and RJ1 played like, every two songs...you really don't need to remind me that Yuzuru is a fighter, I know it...